𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑

꧁꧂

November

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Is Kendra O'Connell (stage name: Kendra Soto) trying to make a STATEMENT?? The 24-year-old pop star and model shared pictures of herself with blonde hair! She even made a special Youtube video on how her private hair stylist...

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Is Kendra O'Connell (stage name: Kendra Soto) trying to make a STATEMENT?? The 24-year-old pop star and model shared pictures of herself with blonde hair! She even made a special Youtube video on how her private hair stylists dye her hair blonde!

Kendra recently want to break awareness on her self-made project: Different World Foundation that's in cooperation with Greenpeace and Plastic Soup! The reason for her hair change is because she wants all the attention of people but also the industries that can help a lot. And oh well it worked! The Different World Foundation has a lot of new memberships and donations! Every member gets a Different World hoodie with her signature, Kendra's single Different world on CD (perfect collector's item), and a ticket to the Different World benefit concert in New York City! (Other artists will perform as well) E-news will be there to broadcast!

OTHER NEWS

Children are crazy about the pop star! Kendra released a few new singles that are more child-friendly and for the record, the kids love it! Who has ever thought that a sexy beast on stage also can have a cute and innocent undertone? The children love Kendra which means that the specially made merchandise will be made. We have interviewed the parents of two die-hard Kendra fans! (Gray thirteen and Ginny nine-year-old) we wanted to know the opinion of the parents.

"Our two daughters love Kendra so much!" The mother spoke in laughter the father smiled looking at his wife. "They always ask us to watch Kendra's new Youtube video while eating dinner. I caught my older daughter dancing and singing on Kendra's music in front of her mirror. It's so cute. And my youngest daughter always want me to do the same hairstyle as Kendra.-"

"Kendra is blonde now so, Ginny doesn't have an option on that." The father says, his wife laughed. "Yes, she wants her hair blonde right now." He shook his head laughing with his wife.

"What makes you think that Kendra is a good role model for your two daughters?" The interviewer asks.

"She's herself." The mother started, the father nods. "We try to learn our daughters everything, about the people about the world. A huge part that we like about Kendra is that she's one of the kindest artists we have seen so far and also-. It's maybe stupid that I say this but she's married now to a woman she dearly loves and that's what I think it's important to see for the children that you can love someone whatever it's the same gender or not. It shouldn't matter in the world."

"Kendra is proud of the way she is. It's insane how much hate she gets in the past year's and still is here doing what she loves. Showing her talents." The father said. The mother glanced at him. "For the children, it's good to meet other cultural people and Kendra is a good example of a hard-working, talented, and part of the LGBTQ community artist."