𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟎

May

May

BILLIE got live on Instagram in the car and place her phone on the standard. "Good morning and for the people living far away, good afternoon or evening." Billie smiled and start to drive. She once in a while looked at her phone, seeing all the comments of people saying congratulations and numbers of people joining Billie's Instagram live. "Okay so.-" She looked at the road. "As you may know, It's Kendra's birthday today! Dude-."

Billie laughs. "I have got so many congrats from all of you. Shit- my phone is blowing up with your love! Thank you so much!" Billie pouted. "For her fans, congratulations on your favorite singer." Billie laugh. "You know, I guess our fandoms should like-. Be together you know, get connected. I mean, if you like me you should like Kendra. If you like Kendra you should like me. If this makes any sense." Billie is having one of Kendra's songs in the background.

"I go cause my heart knows way before my mind's in tune. And I go where my heart goes. Didn't know it'd lead to you." Billie sings softly to Kendra's music and groan. "This is by far my favorite song of her! Uhh yes!" Billie laughs and bites her lip.

"Anyway. I'm on my way back home, Kendra is still sleeping so that's good. I brought her some breakfast from her favorite cafe, some flowers, some balloons as you can see." Billie chuckled pointing behind her. "So I will be taking you guys with me since I haven't gone live in a while. So yeah!" Billie parked her car outside of their house. "Okay so, I also have a little present for her. Kendra always wanted this specific vintage Chanel bag. But she couldn't effort it a few years ago and now she wanted to purchase it but they don't have it anymore. So she has given up on that." Billie shook her head and smiled. "I'm not. I had many contacts with Chanel and this is the last bag they could found. Like this thing was like far away, the company was deep searching for this. Chanel if you are watching this, thank you so much! Kendra would love it! I won't show the moment when I wake her up because I don't think that she likes being on live when she has her morning look." Billie lied because even in the morning Kendra looks pretty. She won't tell everyone that Kendra probably is lying naked in bed. "Let's go!"

When Billie got inside the house Marvin walks towards her to help her with all the stuff. "Everything in the garden is ready. Just the last few things." He says and looked at Billie's phone. "Oh hey, guys!" He laughs and waves at everyone.

Billie smiled. "This is Marvin everyone, I guess y'all know that. Let's show them the garden." They walk inside the garden and Billie switched the camera on her phone. Showing everyone their big and beautiful green garden, with a pool in it, chairs a bar and tables. Billie filmed her friends that are still preparing for Kendra's birthday party. "Drew is here!" Drew waved and smiled. "And Zoe, Dakota." They greeted Billie's live video. "Tayla, Zaya, and the boys!" Billie chuckles when Zaya did a dance trick. She then filmed Claudia and Finneas.