𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖

June

June

"KENDRA Soto, Female of the year! Two times in a row! But now across the whole globe! She's here being all beautiful in white to represent her almost marriage with her beautiful partner Billie Eilish." Beyonce Knowles represents her, she eyed Billie in the public giving her a quick wink. Billie smiled sweetly at her. They cheered for Billie, Finneas wrapped his arm around Billie. Billie laughs blushing a little. "With her new single Speechless that got everyone shocked around the world, she's here to tell you a story. Listen carefully, Kendra Soto everyone." She smiled and everyone cheered. She got out of the stage and the whole arena got dark, but it lights up when Kendra appears on stage, with a beautiful white dress on that's specially made for her on this day. Her hair is down with a few extensions to make her hair a little longer. Her make up natural done and she's wearing long white gloves.

Everyone gasps at how beautiful she is. Behind her maybe fifty people are playing different instruments including her band. She's standing in front of the silver microphone, her eyes closed.

"Here comes a wave, Meant to wash me away. A tide that is taking me under. Swallowing sand. Left with nothing to say. My voice drowned out in the thunder." Kendra sings with her eyes closed. Billie and everyone else watched her in awe. "But I won't cry. And I won't start to crumble. Whenever they try To shut me or cut me down." She got silent and opened her eyes, looking at the famous people.

"I won't be silenced. You can't keep me quiet. Won't tremble when you try it. All I know is I won't go speechless." She sings her whole song beautifully. Kendra's mother dries her tears with a tissue, watching proudly to her daughter. That moment of her mother got on television.

When Kendra reached the end of the song every single person feels a wave of goosebumps hearing Kendra's words in that song and her beautiful high vocals. "Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings And watch me burn across the sky. Hear the echoes saying I. Won't be silenced." Kendra's strong vocals burn everyone. Kendra got a standing ovation from the audience cheering her on. Kendra kept singing.

"WOW KENDRA!" Finneas shouts happily, Claudia teared up looking at her proudly. Billie just nods smiling at Kendra. The mother and father of Billie and Finneas embrace each other and Kendra's mother with Kendra's grandparents hugs each other tightly. Her mother crying in her parent's arms.

Kendra holds her award after the song. "I just wanted to say how thankful I am to get this opportunity for the second time." Kendra giggles. "Uhm yes. This song means a lot to me because I have been in a dark place for a while. I have been using things and doing things which I'm not proud of-." Kendra got glossy eyes. She smiled and looked down. "I'm not going to cry. That's what my songs say -. But Uhm-. Fuck!" She turns away drying her tears. The audience cheered for her. Kendra turns back around.