𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟖

April

April

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Kendra Soto's world tour Starlight is SOLD OUT in every country! The number one pop star has sold out all of the 88 shows around the globe within two minutes! Kendra made a special video message for her fandom!

"The concert will be spectacular! Your favorite songs will become to life and there are visuals included. Summer Walker, Lil Mosey, and special guests will join me which I'm very excited about! Join the Bkstg club to get exclusive content on the tour and to win tickets for a meet and greet! I'm thrilled to see all of your shining faces. I love you and I will see you soon." Kendra blows a kiss.

The twenty-two-year-old pop star have 64 shows in North America, 16 shows in Europe, 5 shows in Asia, and 3 shows in Latin America! Her first tour starts on July 25 and the end date will be on March 25. Will you be there too? Let us know! ||

Lara grinned. "Where are my hundred dollars?" She screams through the booming music to Damian. He groans holding the piece of paper. Lara snatches the money out of his hands. "Good to do business with you." She laughs and walks away from him. Damian chuckled and walks after her to their friends.

Kendra hop on Billie's lap, moving her ass on the beat of the music. She places her hand on Billie's shoulder while she held her glass with strong liquid on her other hand. Billie bites her lip seductively having her hand on Kendra's hip. Tonight they are celebrating Kendra's sold out Tour. She's drunk too much so she's very fucked up tonight. Billie enjoys Kendra's happiness and she's glad her parents aren't in the private club, not that they would come.

Dakota gasps, looking at Kendra being wild for the very first time in public. She laughs and grabbed her drink. "On Kendra being a successful wild kitty!" She holds her drink up. Everyone cheered. Kendra laughs and got away from Billie. She pouted immediately, liking the little show she got from her girlfriend. Kendra almost tripped when she turns around. Billie laughs and stands up, grabbing her arm.

"Alright baby girl. You are too drunk, just sit down and let me get some water." She let Kendra sit on the velvet couch. Kendra giggled happily and lie down sexually. Billie raised her brows with a smirk crossing her face. Kendra laughs biting her lip.