𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟏

Sixteen months ago | 2019

June

BILLIE looked over to her brother. "Nervous?" Billie grinned at the now groom wearing a black suit. He shook his head, looking at all the people who are waiting for the bride to come at any moment. Billie watched in front of her. "I don't believe you. I am."

Finneas chuckles nervously. "Why? Because you are going to see Kendra in a bridesmaid dress or the fact that I'm going to marry right now?" He mumbled.

Billie just smiled and shrugged, looking at her mother. She has a bunch of tissues in her hands. Her father strokes her back, supporting her. "Mom is so emotional." Billie bites her lip. Finneas laughs, also watching them.

"People cry at weddings. You would to when it's your turn." Billie shook her head. "I'm serious, you would." They watched Claudia's parents and her brothers. "Even the brothers are crying." He smiled.

Billie laughs. "Yeah, because they are stuck up with you for the rest of their lives. I would cry too." Finneas give her a push making Billie almost fall. They grinned at the people who are looking at them.

They got silent when the soft music started. Everyone stands up and turns around, watching the two bridesmaids of Claudia walking towards the altar. They all were the same short silky dresses, holding the same bouquet. Kendra is one of the bridesmaids that is going to stand behind Claudia, she was the last one walking towards the altar. Everyone watched at how beautiful Kendra's bridesmaids dress looked on her. Billie couldn't keep her eyes off of her. Kendra smiled at Billie, seeing that she has this black suit on which she thinks looks cute on her. Kendra giggles at her and Billie looked down at her clothes looking back at Kendra with a smile.

When Kendra stands on the altar, everyone watched Claudia having her arm linked to her father's walking towards the altar. She looks like a princess with a beautiful wedding dress she has on. Finneas watched her and smiled, his eyes are getting glossy. Everyone gaped at her beautiful dress, Claudia smiled having only Finneas insight. Billie and Kendra glanced at each other and smiled. When Claudia's father gives her daughter's hand to Finneas the beautiful ceremony started. There were a lot of tears and laughs through the ceremony and when they give each other the yes words, everyone stands up and applauded happily for them.

Kendra and Billie sit down against the round family table where the bridal couple also sits after cutting their big cake. It was time for the speeches and also there was a lot of crying and laughs. Kendra places her hand on Billie's leg. Billie bites her lip placing her hand on top of Kendra's. When it's Billie's turn to say something, she stands up and walks on the little stage. Everyone cheered for her, Billie smiled.