𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎

BILLIE stands up from the couch of the private lounge they got

BILLIE stands up from the couch of the private lounge they got. "Can't they just give her a break?" She rolls her eyes. Finneas looked up from the performance program of tonight. "I mean. I know that Kendra likes this and all, but she has a vacation, right? Why is her management let her work again in such a short time? It's not fair." Billie whines.

"Kendra always wanted to do a Lip Sync Battle," Claudia says. All heads turned to her. "I remember that we used to always watch this Live on our laptop when we traveled years ago. Now that she's asked to imitate Britney Spears, I understand that she wants it. She wants to win that huge belt."

"Yeah but-." Billie sighed sitting back down.

"It doesn't hurt her if she's doing something she wants. Right?" Lara says, they nod their heads agreeing. She sits on the velvet couch having her arms wrapped around Drew who's sipping on her cocktail. "Also it's just one night that she needs to perform. She's looking good, I promise Bil."

"Besides. Don't you want to see Kendra perform in tight lingerie, with blonde hair?" Claudia says.

"Wait. Blonde? Lingerie?" Billie's face glows up. Finneas, Claudia, Lara, and Drew laughed at her face. "Okay, but that changes everything." Billie grinned. One of the staff from the Spike show called them. They followed the men to the venue where it's all happening. They see the big stage and they are going to sit against a round table, behind the standing crowd that stands around the stage. The table is reserved for Kendra's friends, the table next to them is sitting the family of Pharrell Williams who's going to battle Kendra for tonight. There are other tables behind them with VIP people sitting. Now and then they can take orders from the waiter. Kendra's friends ordered alcohol with some nachos.

The hosts of today will be James Todd and as always Christine Teigen. The Jurors will be the audience, which candidate got the loudest cheer, have won the battle. So it's for both Kendra and Pharrell a battlefield they both want to win. When everyone arrived and the live television as well, the show started. The host presents himself next to him Christine and now they are presenting Kendra after they present Pharrell Williams. People that were watching this live on television see Kendra's music video clips and her shoots on the screen.

"She just started but she's already on the top! She's one of the most electrifying performances of all time, an international superstar, and one of the most successful entertainers of pop history. Her first album has received six Billboard awards, has already called a female artist of the year, and has sold-out shows across the globe!" Everyone cheered. "Here is, the one and only Kendra Soto!" Music was playing when Kendra walks on stage with nice white trousers on and a black lace top, her hair is in a high ponytail with a lock of hair sticking out nicely. She's wearing black high heels and her make-up is beautifully done with a finishing touch, her red lipstick. As jewelry, she looked rich with the diamond necklace and the engagement ring she got from Billie. She's very proud and careful of that ring.