𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟓𝟑

꧁꧂

Five years later | 2032
April

|| ENTERTAINMENT kids NEWS: Aren't the kids of the famous couple so cute and already grown up! Benjamin (9) and Kenzie (6) got all the spotlights when they were seen in their parent's music video! Billie (37) and Kendra (36) describe in their new ...

|| ENTERTAINMENT kids NEWS: Aren't the kids of the famous couple so cute and already grown up! Benjamin (9) and Kenzie (6) got all the spotlights when they were seen in their parent's music video! Billie (37) and Kendra (36) describe in their new song and video of happy they are with their two miracles. The song and video are number one around the whole globe and they have won many prizes (Grammys)! Did you stream the music video? ||

The school bell rings, all the kids run outside. Benjamin runs with his friends towards the soccer field. Playing together with the ball. "Benjamin over here!" One of his friends calls for him. Benjamin bites his lip and runs after his ball kicking it towards his friend. "And score!" He kicks the ball inside the goal. Benjamin laugh and cheered for him.

"Nice one Fredo!" Benjamin complimented him.

"Benjamin! Steven is waiting for us!" Kenzie says crossing her arms. Benjamin rolls his eyes feeling already embarrassed that his little sister approached him in front of his friends. They laugh.

"Wait that is your little sister right? From the K group." One of them pointed at her and laughed. Kenzie walked over to them looking up at Benjamin's friend.

"You better shut your mouth before you regret it!" The six-year-old point at him, his friends watched her surprisingly. Benjamin grabbed Kenzie's shoulders and turn her around, walking with her towards their chauffeur's car. Benjamin waved his friends goodbye. "Your friends are stupid."

"Shut up." Benjamin rolls his eyes. Kenzie giggled, running towards Steven their chauffeur who drives the kids of Mrs. And Mrs. O'Connell around. He smiled and picked up Kenzie, hugging her tightly. Steven was Kenzie's favorite staff around the house.

"Hey, guys! How was school?" Steven asks, giving Benjamin a high five. Kenzie got back on her feet and jumped happily, her backpack dropping on the ground. He laughs picking her bag up.

"Great! I have heard that Bella's mother told her that she can have a sleepover at our house!" Kenzie giggled. "So she finally can sleep inside my room!"

"That's great news! Don't forget to ask permission from your mothers, hm." He opened the car door for Kenzie. She jumped in and grabbed the seatbelt. "And how are you doing Benjamin." Steven looked at him but saw that he was too distracted. Benjamin smiled at his friend named Layla. She smiled back at him and looked away, following her parents to the car. Steven laugh. "Oh is there something I don't know?" He says teasingly. Benjamin eyed him.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" He blushed taking off his beanie and jump inside the car next to Kenzie. Steven smiled and closed the door, walking to the driver's side. Benjamin grabbed his phone he got for his birthday this year. He's already nine years old so Billie and Kendra decided that Benjamin is responsible enough to have a phone, but there are rules and consequences when he doesn't listen. The kids already have their own iPad devices but Kenzie isn't able to have WhatsApp or any other social media, just games she can play.