𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟖

꧁꧂

"For all the children, brothers and sisters. Grandpas and grandmas. Mother and fathers." Kendra shouts through the music. "Friends, lovers! Here in front of me." She points at a bunch of fans standing around the stage. The spotlight goes to time, they cheered loudly. "At the left." She points at the left rows when the spotlight goes to them, they cheered as well. "At the right and the back! Come on let me hear you!" The fans of literally all ages cheered happily. Kendra laughs smiling big at them. "You are in my heart. Really." She places her hands on her chest, her blonde locks flying in the air. "Thank you so much for joining me on this special night. Do you enjoy it?" The fans scream out loud, Kendra nods. "Yes? Okay cool! Haha." She laughs walking around the stage. She's wearing these cool two-piece outfits. A V-neck top with a matching short yoke skirt all in different colors of glitter. The outfit matches the over knee boots that are customized with the same glitters to make the whole outfit complete. Every girl wanted to be Kendra, because of her voice and how beautiful she is.

Most of the fans are wearing the Kendra tiara merchandise, the tiara gives light on the beat of Kendra's music. Billie, Marvin and Zoe are wearing those tiara's as well. Cohen's sisters are wearing one as well from the first show they got with their parents. Now, they are attending Kendra's last show before she's taking a break from singing for a while. Cohen and his sisters are standing with Billie and her friends, they are having a good night out.

"Okay so, this song is very old from my first EP." Kendra talk through her headset. She laughs when the fans knew already what's coming up. "Okay, let's go." She smiled sweetly and turns around walking towards her two female dancers. The fans scream louder when one of Kendra's first songs booms through the whole venue. Kendra turns around standing in between the woman. She started to dance the same movement with them while she sings. "Kiss the moon goodbye. But don't close your eyes, your eyes It's the end of the night. But the beginning of time for you and I." Kendra sings. "I can't believe that my body is still moving, I, It makes me feel like we're doing something right."

Billie and her friends danced to Kendra's music. Zoe laughed filming Billie. She was lip-syncing Kendra's voice. "Baby, when the night starts slipping. When the night starts slipping. When the night starts slipping away." She turns back around to watch her wife perform. Every fan knows that this song is about Billie. A very old song but still good.

"Girl, you keep my heartbeat skipping when you touch me. Even though the time is ticking away. Just tell me it's not over. And we'll never reach the end. Oh, when the night starts slipping away. Save the day." Kendra sings and danced with her dancers. The beat drops and everyone in the venue jumped.

Kendra has a different fabulous outfit on after a few songs she's standing in front of the microphone standard. Her brown hair flying in the air. "Take my arm, take my head. Make your mark like.-"

"BILLIE!" The fans screams. Kendra laughed.

"Write your name. Gonna write your name. Hurts so good, love and pain. When all fades, you remain. Write your name. Gonna write your name. Sing!" She grabbed the microphone and point with it to the fans.

"Write your name, across my heart. Write your name, over every part. And we could be worlds apart. Write your name, across my heart. Write your name." The fans sing, Kendra smiled enjoying the moment she has with the fans. Knowing that this will be her last performance for a while. The last show before she will get pregnant if everything is going as planned.

"I look at you and all I wanna do is just disappear, oh. I got a craving for you, baby, can we get outta here? oh." Billie sings with Kendra's next song, dancing a little. Marvin wraps his arms around Billie, Zoe filmed them again. "You're a sexy machine. You're a Hollywood dream. And you got me feeling like a homecoming queen. Let's drop out of this crowd. Somewhere no one's allowed." They scream out of their lungs, jumping together. Ginny Cohen's youngest sister jump with them, everyone laughed enjoying the night together.