𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟕

THE next day Kendra was early up to make breakfast for Billie and Janette

THE next day Kendra was early up to make breakfast for Billie and Janette. She leans against the counter thinking of considering calling a doctor about her constantly being exhausted. She didn't sleep well last night but that's because she slept in the jet. She doesn't feel energetic today, but she needs to keeps working. Kendra has a shoot and she got invited to be an Angel at the Victoria Secret show from this year, she's going to perform there also. So she has rehearsals for the upcoming show. At night she has a studio session planned with Billie and Finneas. Kendra swallow her vitamin pills and got back to cooking breakfast.

She felt something soft and hairy against her leg. She looked down to see her cat Snowflake cuddling her leg, letting out a loving purr. "Good morning to you too, Queen of the house." Kendra smiled. Snowflake walks elegantly away, to her golden food bowl and her water fountain. Now she felt arms wrapped around her body. Kendra giggled ignoring Billie.

"You know." Billie started. "When you stood up, Snowflake immediately took your place, lying in my arms." Kendra gasps turning around to face Billie. "You all of the sudden felt very hairy and tiny. Until I woke up I knew what kind of monster was lying next to me." She chuckles, watching Snowflake drink out of her fountain. Kendra laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Where is Shark?"

"Still sleeping, that pup lost a lot of energy." Billie shook her head. "That little fellow is nuts. But I fucking love him." Kendra laughs and cupped Billie's cheek. "And I love you and Snowflake. Our little family." Billie whispers and leans in, kissing Kendra on the lips. Kendra pulls away from the kiss.

"I need to talk to you." She mumbled nervously. But then Janette walks into the kitchen. The couple pulls away from each other. "Uhm. Good morning Janette, I made breakfast." Janette sits down on one of the high chairs. "I didn't know what you like, so I made pancakes, eggs with bacon. But I also have cereal and bread and-."

"I'm not hungry, thank you." She interrupted, looking away from her. Kendra nods slowly and glanced at Billie, she smiled at Kendra and kisses her head. Kendra turns around and grabbed plates, Billie walks towards her. Janette watched Billie.

"How are you feeling?" Billie asks, sitting down next to her. Janette nods and they started a conversation. Kendra stays silent and listened to them. "Can I have your phone? I'm going to call your parents."

Janette laugh. "What? No, you are not going to do that! That's very embarrassing." Billie gave her the death glare. "Okay fine!" She handed her phone. Billie searches up by their names and calls the mother without hesitation. She stands up.

"Good morning, with Billie Eilish-." She walks away leaving Kendra and Janette behind. Kendra glanced at Janette, she was playing with her fingers.

"Do you have another family you can go to?" Kendra asks, but Janette didn't answer her. Kendra has a feeling that Janette didn't like her. All from the beginning. "Is there something wrong?"