𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟐

꧁꧂

Billie zipped Kendra's last suitcase, taking the heavy silver material to the ground. "Do we really need to go tomorrow?" Kendra pouted, Billie chuckled and turns around to face her wife. "I mean-." Kendra walks closer to her and stands close across from Billie. Kendra wraps her arms around her neck. "What if we just stay here and never go back." Billie smiled having her hands on Kendra's middle. "Sounds amazing right?" Kendra bites her lip.

"That isn't a bad idea." Billie laughs rubbing her thumbs on Kendra's skin. "But we are needed there. People miss us and everyone is going to miss that beautiful voice of yours." Billie mumbled giving her a peck on the lips. Kendra smiled. "Besides, to not forget this beautiful honeymoon we should take something from here." Kendra gasps smiling even bigger. "Maybe some shells or stones we are going to find on the beach, or a piece of sand we can put it in a beautiful vase. We can doodle the vase with the date of our wedding and the honeymoon. I have asked already if we can take something and they aren't that strict-." Kendra hugs Billie tightly. Billie laughs and hugs Kendra back with her eyes closed.

"That's such a good idea! Let's go right now!" Kendra says excitedly and pulled away from Billie. Before she could answer she all of the sudden got a call.

"Let me take this, then we are going." Kendra nods and walks away from Billie. She picks up the phone. "With Billie." She started, waiting for an answer back. "Hey, Conor what's up?" She sits down on the bed. "It's okay, I have a little time. What's the matter?" Billie lies down on the bed gazing at the ceiling while hearing her manager out. "What!" She gasps and sits up, not believing what she just heard.

Kendra throws her phone and wallet into her purse. When she's all ready to go, Kendra looked around the house they have been staying in for three weeks. She has a smile on her face when she watched the front door, the moment they got in after their wedding.

"Wow. I have seen the pictures. But this-." Kendra gasped letting go of her suitcase looking around the open living room with kitchen and walls that's made of glass so you could see the beautiful nature around it. Kendra took off her high heels. Billie smiled as well and put her suitcase down on the ground. She rushed towards Kendra and picked her up bridal style. Kendra let out a yelp and a giggle when she got carried away by the love of her life. Billie walks more inside the house, but they didn't pay attention to the beautiful stay in. But now on each other, they smiled lovingly and shared a kiss.

"Kendra." She got out of her daydream and turns around to watch Billie's happy face. "Conor called and guess what-." She bites her lip smiling still. Kendra shook her head, not knowing. "The people from the authority schooling and the people from the music company. Has been discussing, and-."

"Did you get your school, Billie Eilish!" Kendra screams shocked. Billie nods smiling. "Oh, Dios mío!" She says in Spanish, hugging Billie tightly.

"I can't believe it." Billie chuckles spinning Kendra around. They laughed happily. "This is going to be great, baby." They pulled a little away from each other so they could face each other. "It's not my school, it's ours." Kendra nods. "Only if you want to-."

"Are you crazy! Of course, I want this with you!" She touches Billie's cheek. "We will rock this." Kendra nods. "Together." Billie nods pressing her lips against Kendra's. They kiss and laughed happily.

The rest of the day, Kendra and Billie went for a few sightseeing for the last time of their favorite places of their whole honeymoon. For dinner, they go to a fancy rooftop restaurant having the nicest view. When the waiter gives them their sweet wine that fits with the dessert, the woman starts to dig in. "I know you will be busy with your project-." Billie started. "And that's why I don't want to pressure you. The whole school business will take a while anyway-."