𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟔

March

March

JIMMY Fallon introduced Kendra and her new album Starlight. Kendra performed one of her hit songs. He interviewed Kendra and they did a live singing battle with his band. When Kendra won everyone cheered for her. When the show ended they hug each other saying their goodbyes, she blows kisses and waves at the audience before walking off.

The next day she flies with her team to New York she had a listening session concert to do and a couple of interviews and promotion photoshoots for brands.

She sits on a high chair, only wearing her merchandise sweater with ripped jeans and heels. Her hair is in a ponytail. She sang for all her fans while they sing with her, swaying their phones with flashlights. Lara sits next to her with the guitar, playing acoustic versions of Kendra's songs. Kendra smiled singing beautifully, she glanced at Lara. She also watched Kendra and they turned their heads to all the fans. When the concert was over she thanked all of her team and her fans. "I want to thank Lara for sharing her beautiful talents with us." Kendra. pointed at her, everyone cheered for her. Lara just smiled shyly blushing a little. "I love you, I see you soon." Kendra smiled and blow a kiss before walking off. After she has done meet and greets and a special hang out with the fans, Kendra and her team left the venue.

Paparazzi are waiting to get a glimpse from her and when she arrived with security around her they started to shout at her and shoot many pictures of her. Kendra didn't felt comfortable that day. She almost runs to the black car that was waiting for her. She fast got in and the security closed the door for her, the car started and speeded up instantly. A few paparazzi run after the car until they couldn't follow it anymore. "Oh my God." She mumbled shocked and took her black sunglasses off.

"You okay?" Her manager next to her asks. Kendra nods being silent. "This busy week is over now, we are heading back to California so you can rest." Kendra nods again. He places his hand against her shoulder. Kendra eyed him. "If there's something, you would tell me right?" Kendra nods.

"Yes of course," Kendra answered softly and grabbed her phone. She got a couple of messages from her family and friends. Kendra smile when she sees Billie's name popping up, she taps on her name first.

Billie
Hey baby how are you holding up? Shark and Snowflake miss you a lot. But I miss you more. <3

Kendra giggled and immediately replead on her message. Billie and Kendra decided to adopt a dog and cat. They are amazingly kind to each other and it feels like that they already have children.

Kendra
I'm on my way home. Much kisses and hugs for you and our babies! <3

Kendra sends the message and locked her phone. When she arrived at the airport she took the private jet back to California, on her whole flight, she slept because she didn't sleep for the day she spends in New York for work. Kendra also took photos for her Instagram account and edited her vlog for her YouTube channel.