𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟔

Six months laterMay | 2022

Six months later
May | 2022

"The wedding estate. Just for you and your love Kendra." Mark the wedding planner of Kendra's and Billie's wedding, walks through the arch of this old castle in Valencia, Spain. Billie, Marvin, and Zoe followed him. Billie's mouth dropped when they go to the place where they are going to fest after the ceremony. The wedding is three months away and the girls have been working hard on taking care of the whole wedding, clothing, invitations to the family and friends, the wedding menu, the location, decoration, and everything else.

Billie and Kendra collected their money together for this special day, paid tickets for every guest, and rented a whole luxury house where everyone can stay for a few days. Because there wedding is planned in three days. The first day is before the wedding, the second day is the wedding day and the third day is after. So there goes a lot of money.

"God, this is amazing." Billie laughs and filmed the location. Marvin screams excitedly. Billie filmed him and laughed. Zoe smiled looking around. Billie put her phone in her pocket and looked around her. The wedding planner got away, talking to the people who take care of the whole setting how Kendra and Billie wanted to be. Billie walks towards an open place, watching the beautiful beach across from the castle.

"Billie." She turns around, facing Kendra's grandfather. "Can I have a word with you?" Billie nods. They walk together on the beach. "Valencia, where my wife and I married." Billie smiled. "Sixty years is a long time, I still can remember the day my love walks to the altar. The marriage wasn't as exclusive as yours because there was no money, but when I looked into her eyes-." Billie glanced at him. "I could see our future. Just then we got Kendra's mother." Billie chuckled. "I just want to say that, this area is a very special place for our family." He looked at Billie. "It's very kind of you that you agreed on a ceremony here." Billie sighed gazing at the sea.

"It was Kendra's idea. As long as she's happy, I am too." Billie nods looking at him. "And I love it here, it's something else than Los Angeles." He laughed.

"Hey, baby." Billie smiled when Kendra popped up on her screen. Kendra is in LA lying in their bed, Kendra weakly smiled at her with her lazy eyes. Billie laughed. "How are you feeling, mami? Without all the booger and tissues lying around." Billie joked. Kendra sniffs and sneezes. "Oh, baby." Billie pouted.

"I'm fine, Maggie is making some soup and mom is warming up my socks in the dryer. How are you love?" Kendra says with her soft voice.

"I'm jealous! You have both moms at home, luckily I have dad, Finneas, and your grandparents with me." Kendra laughs and coughs a little. "Their opinion on this place is important." Billie smiled looking around. Kendra gasps excitedly, making Billie look back at her phone to her sick fiance.