𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟓

[I said that I won't do a trigger warning

[I said that I won't do a trigger warning. But this is the most erotic part I have written so far, so warning when you see this () appearing. There will be an erotic scene. If you don't feel like reading that, you can skip that part. There's nothing important in that part but just a little bit of sex!]

Song for the erotic part: I Feel Like I'm Drowning - Two Feet

DAKOTA grabbed Billie's stage outfit out of the clothing rack. "Well, you better fix that!" She harshly talked to the phone. Billie turns her head to the side and watched Dakota. "I don't fucking care. Don't let me fire you!" Dakota hangs up and groans out of frustration. "I'm going to kill him!" Billie laughs.

"So Dakota, how is your business going?" Billie grinned. Dakota rolls her eyes. "Nevermind. Hey, if you need help with something. I'm here." The makeup artist put a little bit of powder on Billie's face. "You need me to punch someone in the face?"

"You should keep your hands in your pockets."

Billie smiled and grabbed her phone, watching Kendra's recent post on Instagram. It's her in her stage outfit. She will be performing at the winter festival which feels like summer here in California. Billie will perform after her. Kendra and Billie are the headliners of this event. They typically keep the best for last. Most of the people are here to see them perform live and they can't wait for them to be on stage. It's a sold-out festival with young adults.

Billie comment heart eyes emoji's on Kendra's picture and locked her phone. The make-up artist walks out of the room. "Dakota." She hums, looking at Billie's sneaker collection. She wants it to match her black oversized shirt with black jeans. Dakota took Billie's black with white Gucci sneaks. "I have the feeling that something is wrong with Kendra." Dakota faced her. "She can be so, emotional. It doesn't have to do with her period because she's taking pills lately. Me too actually." Billie sighed and slumped in her chair.

"Wait. You guys are taking the pill?"

Billie chuckled. "Yeah, she has these heavy cramps and I don't feel like having my period. Unlimited sex is good." Dakota laugh and shook her head. "But uh-. Did Kendra talk to you or Tayla? I'm kinda worried."

"Nope. I guess you should talk to her about it." Billie nods. "You know her, she doesn't like talking about her issues." Billie rolls her eyes. "Bad habit."

"I'll just talk to her." Dakota nods.

"Let me know how she's doing." Billie nods and stands up when her assistant walks with a bucket full of ice for her ankle therapy. She sits down on the couch and without hesitation, she slides her feet inside the bucket. Dakota's mouth dropped. Marvin walks into the room. "Hey, Marvin." Dakota greeted.