𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟕

BILLIE sits down on the perfectly made bed, wearing a white Calvin Klein t-shirt with CK jeans and sneakers

BILLIE sits down on the perfectly made bed, wearing a white Calvin Klein t-shirt with CK jeans and sneakers. The photographer shot pictures of her. Billie and Kendra are the new faces for Calvin Klein 2022. They will be on the cover and their photoshoot will be on every Calvin Klein store and commercial. The new woman collection is all about the feminine in different sizes and relations. Billie and Kendra agreed on this beautiful project. This is for CK the first time that they work with a lesbian couple and they are very excited to have Kendra and Billie.

Kendra walks towards Billie letting go of her silky robe. Leaving her only with a white sexy lingerie set of CK's new collection. "Oh, rawr." Billie grinned, the people behind the camera laughed. Kendra smiled and touches her hair, looking at the people.

"How do you want it to be?" Kendra asks confused. The project manager told her the direction of how Kendra and Billie needed to pose in front of the camera. Kendra straddled Billie, a make-up artist runs to them, putting on some powder on Kendra's face, when she's all done she walks away. Kendra and Billie glanced at each other and smiled. They took the pictures from every angle. Billie even lies down this time with a Calvin Klein sports bra with leggings on, Kendra in different color lingerie. Kendra is lying on top of Billie. Her hand goes to Kendra's hip while they stare at each other, Kendra even stands on her hands while Billie lies under her. Her hand on each side of Billie's head. They laughed when Kendra was struggling to keep herself up. Billie tried as well, cute pictures are made.

The girls are standing behind a white background, both wearing the same jeans from the collection. Kendra wearing a white spaghetti strap crop top with Calvin Klein writing on it, her now long hair in a high ponytail with red lips. You could see her nipple piercings through it because the top is too tight against her breasts. Billie is wearing an oversized matching white shirt, a bandana of CK around the top of her head. Her black hair sticking out of it, she's wearing some lipgloss. The music started and they started to dance crazily with each other while they recorded them. They laughed. Kendra kneeled while Billie poses for the camera. Kendra poses as well holding Billie's left leg.

"Yes! Just like that!" They cheered them on. Kendra twerk on the number. Billie laughed looking down at her. Finneas and Claudia laugh. Kendra stands back up and she poses next to Billie, showing how professional she is in this work. "Beautiful, ladies!"

"It's so beautiful guys!" Claudia gasps looking at the pictures that have been made. Finneas watched as well. "We should have a photoshoot with us four. We need pictures together for our family wall." Claudia looked at Finneas. He agrees. "Kendra is soon an O'Connell after all." Claudia smiled.

"We should! Let's talk about that later." Finneas says wrapping his arm around his wife. After the successful shoot, Claudia got the first collection of the campaign. She took a picture of the luxury CK box with Kendra Soto x Billie Eilish beautiful written on it. She posted the picture on her Instagram with permission. The caption is 'Something new is coming!'. Within few minutes the media, fans, everyone got crazy and curious.