𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟕

꧁꧂

November

Billie's eyes widen. She sit straight up when Kendra appears on the dance floor with a black sports bra and biker shorts on. She's holding a microphone that is off. Kendra looked at the door. "Janette, are you coming?" Kendra asks. Billie also looked at the door.

"I don't know about this, Kendra."

"Come on its just shorts and a top it looks good on you! And Billie is here none else." Kendra crosses her arms.

"That's the problem! Billie is here! I thought that our dance session will be with none." She shouts.

Billie chuckled. "Do I need to close my eyes?"

"No, you are our guest! Janette, Billie is your coach after all. Come on I can't help you when you are on there! And Billie won't bite." Kendra says.

"I'm not sure about that." Billie grinned. Kendra laugh.

It took a while before Janette walks into the dance room. Billie flutes. "Yeah, you look good!" Kendra smiled big. Janette nervously stands next to Kendra. They turn around so they are facing the mirror. Billie moves herself so she's sitting in front of them.

One of Kendra's music started. Kendra gave Janette a microphone as well. "Okay so they want you to use the stage more? Well, let's give them what they want right!" Kendra starts to move on the beat of the music using her hips, Janette watched her. "Feel the rhythm through your body and when you are feeling it, search for a center point to look at, so you can focus on that point. Billie is our center point." Kendra eyed Billie while she's still moving her hips to the left and right. Billie couldn't keep her eyes out of Kendra. "You see, this person bought an expensive ticket to see your live performance. Feel confident about the fact that you are that talented person, the music you made that the people love. You are the one bringing that specific song alive, use your body to tell the story of that song." Janette smiled knowing exactly what Kendra means.

"Follow me!" Kendra glanced at Janette and smiled when she sees Janette moving at the same time as Kendra. "Now look at Billie and start to build your confidence." Kendra says eyeing Billie again, she slowly throws her hands in the air and touched her hair sexually. Billie bites her lip. Janette watched Kendra and did the same. "You are getting there!"

"Hot! We want more! I want more!" Billie shouts and cheers making Kendra and Janette laugh.

______𓃰______

The screams of Billie's fans hyped her up. She's dressed in black jeans with a matching t-shirt and her comfortable sneakers underneath. She kisses Benjamin and Kendra one more time before leaving them to go on stage with her crew. Billie sings a few of her old songs and new songs from her albums. The whole show went crazy and her fans are enjoying it. When the beat drops smoke canons made a hard sound and Billie throw herself at the fans. Billie laughs and sings while she was crowd surfing, the security was close so Billie was safe.

"Is she out of her mind!" Kendra gasps and stand up, she walks closer to the screen. She watched Billie crowd surfing the fans on the television. Marvin laughed out loud filming this with his phone. When she sees Billie climbing back on stage, Kendra sigh in relief. She looked behind her at Benjamin who's on Claudia's lap. "Mama is crazy. Hm?" Claudia laughed looking down at Benjamin. "Never do that, you."