𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟒

December

December

BILLIE and Janette walk inside the house. Billie closes the door while Janette looked around, Shark runs over to her wanting her attention so bad that he almost is drooling from excitement. Janette laughed and kneeled, patting Shark. "It was a long time ago that I was here, hi!" Janette has a cute voice for Shark. Billie smiled watching her and her dog on the ground. She decided to grab some drinks, so she can let them have a moment. Billie grabbed two water bottles from the fridge.

She closes the door with her hip, looking at her phone. Getting back on social media she sees that everyone appreciates Billie's honesty. Of course, there are haters around but she doesn't care about that. Looking at Kendra's pages, she sees that she also got more support from the people. The haters are still going to hate but after they watched Kendra's YouTube video from a few months ago and the interviews she was crying, they started to think twice before posting rude comments on her. Everything on there slowly seems to get back to normal but Kendra wasn't mentally ready to be on the platforms. Which Billie respects and understands.

Janette walks into the kitchen, seeing Billie deep in thoughts on her phone. She leans against the kitchen island. "Where is Kendra?" Janette asks looking around her, Billie looked up at her. "I have watched a makeup routine on her YouTube, this was from January so very old. But I have a question about it." Billie chuckles and hands her a bottle of water.

"She's at her psychiatrist at the moment. She will be back soon." Janette nods. "Let's go back to work! Follow me." Billie says and walks out of the kitchen. Janette followed her to a door in the big hallway. She opened the door and the light switched directly on, there's a stair that leads down to the basement hall. When they got down in the basement, they find themselves in the hall, just as big as the main hall when you walk into the house. Janette's mouth dropped, looking at all the doors. Billie laughed. "You want me to give you a basement tour?" Janette nods directly. Billie opened the first door. Janette gasps when she sees a cinema room, there's a big white screen hanging and the original red cinema chairs. There's also a bar with a popcorn machine.

"This is amazing!" She says excitedly. Billie smiled and walked to the next door with her, the door was already open. It is an arcade room. Marvin, Lara, Drew, and Zaya are playing a game together. Janette smiled big looking at all the games you normally see at an arcade company but now in one of Kendra's and Billie's room. The friends wave at them. Janette smiled waving at them back.

"This." Billie wraps her arm around Janette's shoulders. "Is my favorite room. I feel a kid again when I'm here." Billie chuckled. "I guess my kids later will be in here a lot." Janette smiled.

"I have a bear! I HAVE A BEAR!" Drew screams happily when Lara gave her a huge pink teddy bear out of the machine. Lara won that plush for her. Billie and Janette laughed, walking out of the room.