𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟒

꧁꧂

Kendra touches her headphone. She's inside the studio booth, looking down at the lyrics of the song from her character in an animated movie. "I can make the stars dance. Light up the moon. I can make the stars dance. If you want me to." She sings in her typical beautiful voice, the producers of the song and the movie are standing behind. Watching the animated character that Kendra plays matches Kendra's voice on a television screen. Kendra plays the character called Valeska. Valeska is an eighteen-year-old night fairy living in fairytopia, her specialty is that the character is having powers coming from the night sky full of stars. The movie has a lot of adventure, friendship, and love in it because yes Valeska is in love with a human friend.

Amy opened the door, letting Cohen inside the studio. "You can sit here and wait for Kendra when she's done." She pointed at the couch, Cohen nods and thanked Kendra's assistant. He watched Kendra sing her lines. Kendra had casual clothes on, no makeup, and her hair in a high ponytail. It's very different from Kendra from what he has seen next week at the benefit concert. He saw the pop star with thousands of her fans but now he saw the casual woman with a beautiful voice. He watched her doing her work.

"The sky is everywhere. So meet me under there. I can make the stars dance. Dance, dance for you, you, you." The team watched the character dance in the beautiful night sky, thinking about the person she fell in love with. They are not using the whole song in the movie, only the parts that make sense in the scene. It's after all Kendra's song out of her diary. Kendra gasped acting for the character. "Wait, wait wait. NO!" Kendra screams speaking for her character that falls from above the sky towards a tree. "Ouch." Kendra groans dramatically. Her character is lovely but very clumsy. The team laughed, Kendra smiled taking off her headphones.

"Yes! Amazing work!" The producer applauds, all the people applaud as well giving Kendra compliments. Kendra got out of the booth and thanked them. "That's it for today!" The producer told everyone. Cohen stands up, Amy walks over to Kendra to talk to her about something. Cohen looked around awkwardly, Kendra watched him and smiled. She thanked her assistant and walks over towards him.

"Glad you could find the studio!" Cohen turns around and eyes Kendra. "What do you think, of the song and me playing that character?" She asks.

"It's nice. I like the touch of electro-pop in it. It's very different from what you normally have from your music." Kendra crosses her arms. "And the character looks like you." Kendra laughs. He smiled slightly. "My sisters are going to love it. Even though everything you do they are crazy about, they even think that your sneezes are cute." He rolls his eyes.

"Oh, God." Kendra giggles. "How are they doing?"

"They are fine! Still can't believe they met their idol." Kendra smiled. "I wanted to thank you for meeting them, you made their day." He nods with a laugh.

"Your welcome, I love them! Hey, is it okay if we go to my house first? I need to change before meeting your parents, I want to look decent." He nods and they walk into the room after Kendra has spoken to everyone. Sitting in the car Kendra gave him instructions on how to drive to her house. Cohen noticed that Kendra got called several times by different people. He glanced at her for a second.

"Is that a part of being famous?" He asks looking back at the road, he makes a turn, driving in the right direction. Kendra sigh and nods. "Doesn't it. Bother you? Having all the attention."

"I'm used to it. Sounds like a problem but that's how my life is and always will be." Kendra answers, pointing in the direction he needs to go now. Cohen looked left and right and makes a turn again. "I'm glad that I'm able to share this with my wife. She's dealing with the same feelings." Cohen nods. "But I love the things I do and to make everyone happy with the content I create. That's all I'm doing, to make people happy. For example your sisters."