𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟓

"KENDRA

"KENDRA."

"KENDRA."

"KENDRA."

Kendra looked in the mirror, her hair done. Her golden outfit on. She's looking pretty for tonight, her first show in Paris. The third interlude is going on, Kendra just had a few seconds. She grabbed her toiletry and grabbed strips of pills. She calls it happy pills, pills that make her think of happy things. Pills that make her forget about the anxiety. Kendra swallowed one and smiled into the mirror, walking away from her green room.

"KENDRA."

"KENDRA."

"KENDRA."

Just a few more songs and the show of today is almost over. Kendra walks on stage with a silver glitter dress and white high heels. Her hair is curled up and her make-up is beautifully done. Kendra smiled looking at all the cheering fans. "So, I have made this song through this hard period." The fans cheered. "Uhm-. Yeah, Let's go." She looked at her band. Lara nods and smiled, the band started to play. The screen has a beautiful sky background with white clouds. But the sky slowly turned grey and the clouds darker. Kendra walks towards the edge of the stage.

She lifts the microphone towards her lips. She closes her eyes. "The world can be a nasty place. You know it, I know it, yeah. We don't have to fall from grace. Put down the weapons you fight with-. Kill 'em with kindness." She sings beautifully, the fans watched her with all of their emotions. Fans are crying for Kendra, they could feel Kendra's pain through this song. Kendra walks around the stage. "We're running out of time. Chasing our lies. Everyday a small piece of you dies. Always somebody. You're willing to fight, to be right." Kendra sings and nods, having glossy eyes.

"Your lies are bullets. Your mouth's a gun. And no war and anger. Was ever won. Put out the fire before igniting. Next time you're fighting." Kendra sings loudly almost screaming out of anger when tears slipped down her cheeks. "Fuck." She shook her head and turns around, she dries her tears with her hand. When she turns around, all of her fans put the signs up. Kendra blinked a few times, reading the papers her fans are holding. We love you Kendra, Powerful Woman, Stay strong Kendra, Kendra Forever. Was written in big bold letters. Kendra smiled and cried. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you." Kendra mouthed at her fans, the fans screamed loud for her, cheering her on.