𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟒

June

June

KENDRA lies on the beach cabana on her stomach. Reading the newest Vogue magazine with her Prada sunglasses on. She moves her legs back and forth. She got distracted when she sees Billie walking out of the ocean. Kendra moves her sunglasses down and smiled gazing at Billie. She's wearing a bikini that fits her figure perfectly. She runs her fingertips through her wet hair looking at the left side, giving Kendra a good view of Billie's side profile. Her belly piercing glistening in the sun, Billie's head turns back around. She catches Kendra's stare and smiled, walking towards her. Kendra can't believe that Billie is her fiance. It's just a month ago that they are engaged and they celebrate it here on the beautiful island called Mallorca, one of the islands Spain owns. Not only for their engagement but also Kendra's well-needed break before she's going to work hard.

"The water is nice. You should come in with me." She sits down in front of Kendra. She handed Billie her towel, she dried her face. She put her magazine away and sit up. "Are you ready to go?" Billie asks.

"No! Let me enjoy the view of a beautiful woman, finally wearing a bikini." Kendra smiled. Billie laughs drying her hair now. "Seriously, you are glowing in the sun." She grabbed her diary. "Wow, that is a good sentence for a song!" Kendra immediately started to write. Billie steals Kendra's pen. "Hey, what are you-."

"No work, baby. Remember." She points the pen at Kendra. She steals her pen back and points at Billie.

"What if I want to write in my diary?"

Billie laughs. "Alright, you win." She kisses Kendra on the lips. Kendra smiled. "I want to order pineapple juice, how do you say it in Spanish?"

Kendra laugh taking her sunglasses off. "It's Jugo de piña. They also speak English here. So you don't have to-."

"I know but I want to learn more Spanish." Kendra nods understanding. "¿Mi señora también quiere jugo de piña?" Billie asks Kendra if she wants the same drink. Kendra smiled big, loving the way Billie is speaking Spanish to her. She has such a beautiful accent. It makes Kendra melt from the inside.

Kendra nods. "Sí por favor." She speaks Spanish with her. Billie stands up and puts her clothes on, a simple t-shirt with baggy shorts.

"Be right back." Billie winked and grabbed her phone. Kendra hum and grabbed her phone. Getting on her Instagram page. She opened her dm's ready to reply to a couple of fans, but when she slides down to the messages she received. She got to see a lot of hate and death threats. Kendra frowned reading a few.

'If you don't break up with Billie, I will kill you!'.

'Why would Billie marry you? You are such a bitch that only wants clout from Billie.'