𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟓

(At the end of the chapter there's some extra information on the world tour! I recommend you to watch it! ♡︎)

Picture from the 15 y/o and the 23 y/o Kendra.

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS (FAN PAGE): Everyone is talking about Kendra Soto's success as a singer and model. But for the people who didn't follow Kendra's journey has the question; 'who is Kendra Soto actually?'. We did our research on that question and we have found decent information about the star by watching her old interviews and articles. You may find things out you didn't know about Kendra Soto! (read along)

Kendra Jamie Soto is born on May 5 1998 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The star is half Dutch (father's side) and half Spaniard (mother's side). The father of Kendra isn't involved in her raise. It was always her mother (Kendal Soto, 43) and her grandparents. Kendra mentioned that her mother got her from a young age and always took care that Kendra always has what she needs. The family had money problems, so the years were very stressful.

When Kendra was fifteen years old, she won a school competition in English class. Her price was to follow an English course in America, with accompaniment because of her age. On her journey there, she met her best friends Dakota Marie Chambers (Fashion designer) and Tayla Jackson Clark (Actrice). They became friends and they still are! Kendra started to make Youtube videos about her American journey on Youtube. When she returned to her country the girls always kept in touch. Since then Kendra started her Youtube career.

Through the years Kendra got little jobs offered as YouTuber and model career. She also was called the most beautiful girl in her country. She got to go on trips with other famous influencers around the world. On one of the trips, she met Claudia Sulewski. They became friends and always made sure that they are in the same group on the trips. A year later, when Kendra was seventeen-year-old. She moved to America for a few months because she got a job offer from Claudia's management. That's the year when Kendra met her futuristic fiance Billie Eilish. (We were so excited for them to be together!)

 (We were so excited for them to be together!)