Escape of the palisman

Začať od začiatku

Luz? Orion? She tried to called out to them, her voice echoed and full panic "hello?"

Eda! Luz's voice echoed

Luz?

Mom!

Orion?

MOM! Orion's voice echoed again and of all a sudden something came behind her, knocking the owl lady down it was the same monster eda in her dream, the very same creature she had when she revealed her curse. It had her trapped in it's grasp ready to finish her off while the owl lady could do was snap her eyes shut.

At the same time orion slightly tapped his mom's face, it all happens so fast. One minute she was explaining about her palisman and then blam she just fainted. Has she ever done this before? Luz questioned in concern "no, I never seen her to this" he answered as he continue trying to wake her up. Mom...Mom...C'mon mom snap out of-- WHOA! *Without warning  much time to react, eda lunged at her own son off the bench knocking orion to the ground and much to their shock, she had already made a knife made out of ice. the way she acted was almost as if she was being attacked and was fighting for her life. Slowly things started to die down as she was catching her breath and even despite orion's position he put a hand on the same hand where she was holding the knife.*

Mom...It's alright...It's me... *He spoke in a very calm and reassuring tone despite completely still in shock for what his mother had done while lowering down her weapon* there, that's it... "Wha...? *She had now come back to her senses and gasped in shocked getting off her son* orion... I-I... *As she tried apologize she grunted shivering a bit and je already put it together.*" The curse is acting up again isn't it? *He didn't need to answer that but instead he helped her up* "we need to get home. Now!" Eda said as she bent down to grab her staff "king we have to go!" Luz called out as they made their way out. The little canine was in some sort of little showdown with the little kid "five more minutes, please!" King called out "now king!" Orion firmly yelled  back much to king's dismay "aw, man *he points to the kid* this isn't over!" Okay, let's play again real soon the kid said as he walked towards the canine holding out his arms and hugged him "No, no. Keep those sticky hands away! Oh, no! He's touching me! (Screaming)."

After arriving home the first thing eda did was toss her staff forward yawning as she faceplanted into the couch. Just hang tight mom I'll go grab your elixir orion said but eda wave him off "son don't worry about it I'll get myself in a bit" do you need us to stay home and take care of you (gasp in excitement) I could fit king in a little doctor's outfit "wah?" King heard what she said "no one want to see that" I do luz said when orion heard her say doctor's outfit, he began to imagine luz in a cute nurse's dress but quickly shakes it off "okay moving onward. Mom I'll go grab it, now" starchild relax. Look, I know how to take care of myself. I've had this curse long before you were born "so how'd you get it?" Luz questioned as eda grunted putting her face into the couch muffling an answer "I don't know" eda said you don't know? "How could you not know mom!? This is serious!" Look, somebody gave it to me. I don't know who and I don't care because I'm fine, all right? She said as she stood up and raised an eyebrow "Anyway, don't you have plans with Tweedledum and Twerpledee?" Well, Willow, Gus, Dalin, Orion and I are going to the Grudgby game between hexside and glandus high "since when are you into sports?" Eda asked and luz got up into her face "since I found a little something called "Hexside Pride." (grunts) To think that Glandus, whoever they are, would dare face us. But if you need me to stay..." Gross. Sympathy. Go! Go have fun at sport eda commanded pointing to the door "Hooray! Hooray for sport!" Luz cheered, orion you coming?! "No thanks! I'm just gonna stay here and look after my mom!" orion replied okay that sounds fair! *as she got near the door she stopped kneeling down to king who was drawing plansto face off against the little kid* Hugs and kisses, King *kisses his skull* Mwah! (Sing-song) Don't spend all night plotting revenge~! "That drooly‐faced heathen will know my wrath" king replied back as orion came into the living room bringing in on of the the elixirs to eda "aren't you going with her?" She asked nah. Sports isn't my kind of thing. Drink *giving her the elixir as she began to do so* "oh come on orion, just go at least you can do is making sure that she doesn't get into trouble" (groaning in annoyance) fiiine!... Cape! Orion said as you went out the door as the magic cape clanked onto him as he fly towards hexside.