"No, no don't apologise. It’s fine. It was just an accident" she said, assuring him.

‘I ruined it’ Arjun thought.

Arjun grabbed a few tissues. He wiped her hands and dress as much as he could. Arjun ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

Soon the meal came. Compared to Arjun’s meal Arpana's meal was huge. She had ordered many appetisers, different types of main course and ice cream for dessert. Arjun raised his eyebrows but was happy she is not fake like other girls he dated in his college days (before Anjali, Obviously).

Arjun didn’t talk much at the beginning. Understanding the ice isn’t broken yet, Arpana decided to start a conversation to make him feel more relaxed.

"When do you have to go back to work again?" Arpana asked.

"In 25 days Arpana" he replied.

"Oh you've got more leave this time" she said and the conversation went from there....
Both of them finished their meal with content hearts. They were very happy how the day turned out to be.

Later Arjun paid the bills and together they returned home.

When they had finally reached home, Arpana rushed to change her still wet dress but before she could leave, Arjun caught her hands from behind and pulled her to him.

"Arjun, what are you doing?" Arpana asked slightly panicking...
He then made her turn around and snaked his hands around her hugging from behind, increasing both of their heartbeats. "You looked stunning today. I don't have words to describe it but just so graceful!"

Arpana's cheeks turned red.

"Why didn't you say this earlier?'Arpana asked, referring to what he said earlier.

"I did you say look nice " Arjun replied.

"Is 'nice' the only word you could describe your wife with?" she sassily retorted.

‘Your wife’ he smiled at that.

"I'm not arguing!!" Arjun replied to which Arpana chuckled "you won't win anyway" she said and got hold of his hand.

They then went upstairs together. Arpana turned to go to her room but Arjun asked a question which surprised Arpana and stopped her from going inside.

"Do you want to move in with me? I mean to my room?" he asked nervously.

Arpana shuddered and also did not know what to say. She didn't know if she was ready for this next step in their relationship but she didn't want to disappoint him. They have already shared a room a couple of times as well.

"I would love to," Arpana replied. "I will freshen up and after that I will shift".

"Sure" Arjun replied in happiness, letting out a breath of relief, he didn’t know he was holding. He was so excited and happy for this next step in their relationship.

Arpana changed and went to the washroom to freshen up but she screamed as she saw someone inside. Arjun was in the shower so couldn’t hear anything.

Arjun came out of the shower whistling but he stopped when he tripped onto something. He raised his eyebrows seeing the mess that was created in his room (he didn’t notice as he was happy that Arpana accepted to move in with him. His blood boiled seeing the suitcase with Anjali's stuff open. He suddenly thought it must be Arpana so went to have a word with her.