"Oh okay!" Tae said as he headed back into the room.
_______________

On the other side.

"Uh where the hell is that mother fucker?" Yoongi said in an annoyed tune.

"Yeah where the fuck is that shit?" Jay added.

Yoongi stopped walking and turned back to glare at Jay. "How dare you call my best friend 'shit'?"

"But you just called him mo-" Jay started.

Woozi pulled Jay down by his arm. So that his mouth was near Jay's ear. "Hyung, these are best friend things. You won't understand." Woozi whispered and Jay pulled back to his former position with a confused look on his face.

Yoongi just ignored the two and opened the room that was on his left to find a moaning mess Jungkook on the couch of the room.

"Jungkook! What the fuck!?" Yoongi said as he walked in.

"Oh god! Kookie hyung are you okay?" Woozi asked and went near Jungkook.

"Tae~~~baby~~" Jungkook said seductively and pulled Woozi to make him sit on his lap.

"Ah...uh! What the hell are you doing hyu-!?"

Click click click.

"What the fuck hyung? Why are you clicking pictures?" Woozi asked as he tried to get free of Jungkook's hold.

"Hahaha.... I'll need these to blackmail you!" Yoongi said.

How dumb can people be? A guy is drugged and these two are bickering about photos. Jay thought as he rolled his eyes.

"Guys... I think your friend is drugged." Jay said.

The Min boys stopped what they were saying and froze for a moment. "W..what!? How do you know?" Woozi asked.

"Look at him! He is calling you Tae." Yoongi said.

"I think you guys are in real danger!" Jay looked around the room. "We should leave this place as soon as we can." Jay said.

"Yeah you're right! I'll just fetch Jimin and Tae." Yoongi said as he left the room.

Woozi looked at Jay with puppy eyes. "Hyung, I know you're not that of a kind hearted person but please save me from him....."

"Sorry baby Min. But I need to fetch my girlfriend and sister too. You'll have to be with him." Jay said and ran out of the room.

Woozi sighed.
After a few seconds Jungkook began to do shit again.
"Tae~~i love you~~" Jungkook said as he kissed Woozi on his cheek.

"AAAAARH STOP IT HYUNG!!!"
__________________

"Damn girl you did really well!" A female voice said.

"I already knew she is a slut...." Mr. Min said.

Lisa rolled her eyes as the two people she was talking to couldn't see her in that dark room they were standing.

"Thanks for the compliment, sir! Just give me my money and I'm gone." Lisa said.

"Mr. Min do as the plan and let her go!" The woman said.

"How about you take a double amount and satisfy me too?" Mr. Min said as he walked close to her.

Lisa could feel his warm hands on her waist. She sighed internally for how pervert the man was.

Yoongi's father started to kiss her neck making her close her eyes. But she decided to stop him because she wanted to see the other person in the room.

"I'm sorry sir, i can't do it." Lisa opened her eyes and pushed Mr. Min a little away of her.
She then took her phone out and turned on her flash light.

"You!??"

"You!??"

"You stupid girl! Why did you do that??" Hwasa yelled as she grabbed Lisa's neck and pressed her against the wall.

"W...why....are...you-"

"NO! You don't have any right to ask so....." Hwasa said as she tightened her grip on Lisa's neck. Lisa's heart was at the edge of stop beating, she started to hit on Hwasa's arms.

Hwasa smirked and loosened her hold making the other girl breath heavily. Lisa fell on the floor with teary eyes.

"Since this bitch has already seen my face. Kill her!" Hwasa said.

"N...no... please. Don't kill....me...." Lisa said breathlessly.

"She is right. We'll need her as a plan B." Mr. Min said.

"But what if she tells about this to your son?" Hwasa said.

"How would she?" Mr. Min looked at Lisa with a devilish smirk. "When she'll be only seen by me." He said as he threw his coat on the floor and walked towards the girl as he started to un button his shirt.
"You should leave. Miss Hwasa."

"Sure. Enjoy your time Mr. Min." Hwasa said. She then looked at Lisa.
"You too bitch!"

"Sir, no... I don't want to do-"

"Come on baby~ you'll feel good."
_______________________

On the other side.

Yoongi walked towards the room Jungkook was allotted to find nobody standing infront of the door.

Uh didn't the men come to check on Jimin and Tae. Yoongi thought.

He walked close to the door and tried to knock it but it was already open. He pushed the door and his jaw dropped as he saw his biggest enemy infront of him, Sitting on the bed where Tae and Jimin were supposed to be.

Shit!
____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

I don't ship liskook. But I thought Lisa would be perfect for this role, so I used her character. I'm sorry to those who hate liskook please don't get offended.