"Well, I am better at magic than other vampires, so I guess you could say that." The brown haired boy gave the other vampire a fang filled grin. Alb snorted softly, before walking over to Dipper and holding his hand out. "Alright c'mon, get up! I have something else I wanna teach you today." Alb cheerfully spoke while Dipper took his held out hand. Confusion slipping onto his face for a moment in response to Alb's words. "Something else? We're not gonna keep crushing rocks?" With little strength, Alb pulled Dipper to his feet, which caused a bit of shock to the younger vampire.

Momentarily questioning how strong Alb actually was, he would follow behind the albino vampire as they moved into the center of the clearing again. "Now Dips, I'm gonna show you something really cool. Then you have to try your best to do the same, alright?" Dipper deadpanned at the nickname, rolling his eyes and nodding towards the vampire across from him. Though this only earned a chuckle from him before his face suddenly grew serious. This caused a shiver to run down Dipper's spine, not enjoying the lack of playfulness he had come to expect from Alb.

Dipper watched as Alb would position himself just a few meters in front of him. His eyes slipping closed as he let out a soft breath, inhaling moments later as his breathing seemingly slowed. With such a slow, the area felt as if the time around them almost stopped as well. Dipper unable to peel his eyes from the vampire as his eyes suddenly began glowing a shade of black, only for his magic to suddenly begin coating his body. Dipper had to resist the urge to run, feeling almost threatened by the magical coating that this vampire could easily put around his body. 

Once his body was fully covered by the black magic, Alb would open his eyes, giving a fang filled grin to the brunette. This seemed to snap him out of his daze, finally letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Sweat had formed on Dipper's head and he was crouched slightly in a defensive position, not even realizing he had gone on the defense the moment Alb had covered his body in magic. "You look like a scared cat haha!" Came the albino's teasing, which resulted in some anger from young adult.

"W-Well how am I supposed to react when you suddenly do a high level skill so casually?! I thought only the council or royalty could do something like this.. Who are you..?" Dipper spoke quickly, glaring slightly at the vampire who was now bullying his younger counterpart. Laughter filled the air as Alb shook his head slightly, "Now now Dips! I can't tell you that now.. maybe soon though. For now, you need to learn how to do this. It'll help you in battle after all and you said you wanted to train right?" 

Dipper would blink gently, he knew he was strong and all, at least for someone who was supposed to be a middle class vampire at best. Sighing softly, he would run a hand through his brown hair. "Are you sure I can do something like this Alb..? At the very least you need to be a high class vampire.. and I haven't trained anything past middle class at best.." He would look over his friend, an excitable grin slipping onto his face as he readied himself slightly. "It looks like you already decided you'd do this even though you claim you can't do it Dips." 

This caused both of them to chuckle, before Alb started speaking again. "For now, you need to learn how to cover your body in your magic.. think of it like extra protection for you in battle. After, we'll teach you how to fight while covering your body in it. Then concentrating it in certain body parts and even objects." Alb spoke, which sounded like a lot for the Dipper, especially after he had literally just escaped a dangerous situation just hours before. "Alright.. But after sundown I have to go back and see my friends." 

Nodding gently, Alb would put out his magic, sitting down on the grass not too far away as Dipper would attempt to begin outputting more magic even though he was rather drained already. Relaxing himself and settling into the new task that was given to him. His eyes beginning to glow blue as he covered his fists with magic. He started with this first since he was already rather used to doing this to enhance his punches. Though attempting to move that magic to spread out all over his body was a bit harder, taking much longer than he thought it would.

+Clearing within the Woods [With Dipper & Alb] Time skip to sunset+

Dipper was exhausted, and couldn't even move his magic past his elbows after what seemed like a lot of work. Alb was watching not too far away, though at some point he had left and returned with a dead boar and some fruit. "Here Dips, get your strength back. You can keep the boar meat, I already snacked on some of it's blood after all." Heavy pants left the vampire, though he was tired, something did peak his interest. "Y-You hah.. D-Drink animal blood..?" He spoke out in-between breaths.

This caused Alb to move closer to Dipper, who was now settled on the ground and seemingly struggling to keep himself together. Handing him an apple, which the vampire happily took and began eating eagerly. After he got some energy back from eating the apple, the Dipper quickly rushed over to the boar. Sinking his fangs into it's neck and drinking away at it's blood like he had been starving. Which he was, since he used so much energy in just one day alone. "You can keep the boar meat, and yes I drink animal blood. Humans taste nice and all, but only the nice ones."

He responded to his question, which caused a bit of confusion in the vampire, he had never drunk human blood, not even when he was a child. So he didn't really know that humans had tastes. Regardless of this, he was a bit curious, pulling from the boar to look towards Alb. Blood dripping down his chin and causing the older vampire to chuckle. "Humans tend to have a specific taste depending on their personality. I happen to like the sweeter taste kind humans have, some like the bitter taste the rude ones have but that's not for me." 

Nodding slowly, the brunette would wipe his chin, licking the blood from his hand before suddenly picking up the boar. "Well.. I should probably get back.. Everyone  is probably wondering where I went after all. Will I get to see you tomorrow..?" Dipper asked, looking at Alb with a bit of sadness and worry. Though this only caused the vampire to fly over and ruffle Dipper's already messy hair. "Of course! You can't get out of training that easily Dips!" He joked, which resulted in soft hisses and a bit of swatting from Dipper to avoid his hair getting ruined further.

Regardless, he was extremely happy to hear those words, smiling at Alb as he moved over and shoved some of the fruits into his pockets. Slowly floating off the ground as he carried the boar, though it was a bit harder since he was tired. "Okay! See you tomorrow Alb!" Giving the white haired vampire a fang filled grin, he would soon fly off in the direction of the cave. Alb waving at him all the while, waiting patiently for him to get out of range before turning back into his butler form. Alb, or now, Alfred, staring at the sky for a moment.

Turning his gaze to Tyrone, Alfred quickly slipped onto one knee as he held a hand over his heart. "Master Gleeful.. Master Pines is progressing faster than expected. A year or a few and he will easily reach Chaos in power." Alfred spoke, lowering his head to make sure he didn't lock gazes with his employer. Tyrone would appear out of thin air, standing before the vampire as he looked down at him. 

"Is that so? That's good.. Any future king needs to be stronger than the competition. I'm tired of letting that Chaos pretend he's going to be king. That false prince the council put into power just to better control royalty.. If only our ancestors were strong enough back then. We would still have our place in power instead of having lost it to chaos's family and the council. Plus their ability to alter memories isn't very helpful either. You've done well Alfred. Continue watching over him and his human partner." Tyrone would turn his attention away from Alfred, walking back towards the woods before disappearing in a light blue flash of magic. Alfred, who kept his head lowered until his master was gone, would suddenly stand.

Jumping up, he would fly back towards the cave at rapid speeds, mainly so he could beat Dipper back to the cave. After all, there were tons of things that needed done, like finally getting their home built, continuing to train Dipper, and keeping up his appearances with the Cipher family. He would easily beat Dipper back to the cave by a few minutes, heading inside to come up with some sly lie as to why he was gone so long as he conversed with the Ciphers as if nothing seemingly happened, waiting patiently for Dipper's arrival like they were. 

Twice as long as usual, 1200 more words to be accurate. Hope you guys didn't miss me or this book, I'm sorry for the wait. Yknow how it is, college n all. I recently just finished finals last week and I will now be writing often. Along with this I picked up a cowriter. Who helped write the first 600ish words of the chapter. @AshTrash669 is the user, who will do their best to help me write double what I usually write. See you guys soon, you won't have to wait longer than a week for chapters anymore. I'll let you know when I get help on chapters and give proper credit etc. Hope you're all doing well!