"H..hyung you....you killed my d..dad....." He said softly and ran to his room.

I was so disappointed in myself. I killed my own family and my brother hates me....these things were haunting me but my mom came to me and said, " Yoongi my baby...if you kill someone who is hurting someone good. Then that's not something you should regret about. You should be proud of yourself that you saved 3 lives by ending one."

I'm now getting more and more nervous as these past memories are flashing back. How will I face my cousin? His name is- "fuck! Jungkook..." I shouted as he looked at me and smirked.

Author's POV

Jungkook hit the brakes as they reached the location of the Gala. He looked back at Yoongi with a smirk who was cursing at the sudden loss to motion.

Tae chuckled looking at both of them and removed his seatbelt. He was about to walk out but Jungkook stopped him.

"Tae! Stay in." Jungkook said.
"Huh..why?" Tae asked.
"It's not safe Tae..." Yoongi added.
"But we're guests, right?" Tae asked
"That doesn't make us safe..." Yoongi said as he removed his seatbelt and opened the door before jumping out of the car.

Jungkook sighed and looked at Tae who was nervously playing with his fingers.
"Don't worry baby... I'll protect you." Jungkook said. "And even I can't....I'm sure yoongi will never let someone hurt you."

Tae nodded with a smile and both jumped out of the car. The three of them walked towards the castle like hotel together.

The three of them headed inside and were ready to face Yoongi's father. But for some weird reasons Mr. Min didn't want to see them.
They were shown their respective rooms by a maid. Yoongi got a room to himself and Tae decided to stay in Jungkook's room.

"Kookie~~ do you think...that..... we'll find Jimin here?" Tae asked sleepily. He was on bed with Jungkook with his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook rubbed Tae's back. "I don't know baby....but we will try our best. Right?"

Tae nodded.
After a few minutes both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace.
_______________________

The next day.

"Yoongi why do you hurt me so much?" Jimin said.

"No baby I don't mean it!" Yoongi said. Jimin was running away from him. Yoongi tried very hard to lessen the distance between the two but couldn't. "Please wait Jimin..... it's getting so hard for me to-"

"No Yoongi....just.... just let me go away! I know you don't love me anymore." Jimin ran towards the bridge.

"Why would you think that? Please come back to me baby....i love you...."

"Go back to her Yoongi...."

Jimin jumped off the bridge he was standing on.
"Jimin!!!!! Noooo!!"

"Yoongi! Are you okay?"

"Jimin-ah....Jimin-" Yoongi mumbled.

"Yoongi, wake up please...."

Yoongi opened his eyes to see Moonbyul sitting beside him on the bed and shaking him to wake him up. So it was just a dream.
"W..what happened? Why are you here?" Yoongi asked moving a bit away from her.

Her smile disappeared as she saw Yoongi doing that. "Oh nothing. I just came to wake you up." Moonbyul said.

"I thought Jungkook would come..." Yoongi said sleepily rubbing his eyes. This really hurt Moonbyul. She wanted to help Yoongi move on and also she was hoping for Yoongi to maybe have some feelings for her.

"Yeah... sorry for ruining your mood in the morning." She stood up.

"Yah! No... I didn't mean that...you know I'm.... I'm just...you know." Yoongi was struggling to find proper words.

"Maybe tensed!" Tae said who was waiting on the door.

"And some people just don't help right?" Tae added as he walked in

This bitch again. Moonbyul thought as she rolled her eyes.
"Don't you have work with Jungkook?" Moonbyul asked.

"Nah...he can handle himself." Tae said.

"Moonbyul. I'll see you around!" Yoongi said.

So you are kicking me out huh? Moonbyul thought. "Okay. I'm leaving anyways."  Moonbyul said as she walked towards the door but paused as she got near Tae to glare at him. "Stop being a third wheel..." She whispered to Tae and walked past him.

Tae just smiled and turned back. "Moonbyul!! I saw some really hot guys on the other side!" Tae said.

She looked back at him with confused eyes. "And??" She asked.

"Nothing! I just thought you would want someone in your pants...." Tae shrugged with a smile.

Woah! Is that the kind, innocent Kim Taehyung I know? Yoongi thought.

"Ofcourse. I'll check if one of them is Jungkook." Moonbyul said with a smirk appearing on her lips.

"Just don't get kicked away!" Tae slammed the door close and sighed.
He looked at Yoongi.

"What?" Tae asked.

"Who are you? Where is the original Kim Taehyung? Where is your kindness? Where is your innocence?" Yoongi said in a fake voice.

Tae made a disgusted face. "Don't ever think I'll let you forget my best friend for that bitch! YOU PALE UGLY OLD SHRIMP!!" Tae said.

"And what are you? UGLY ASS ALIEN!!!" Yoongi said to receive a flying pillow on his face.
________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Whom should I ship Moonbyul with?