Maybe One Day Part 6: All Yours

Important Announcment at end

Viper's POV

Allumos kissed me roughly and bit my lips, wanting me to open my mouth so I did and let him dominated me. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, kissing back and moaned as he hit a soft spot in my mouth. He pulled away after a few moments leaving me panting. I then moaned loudly when I felt him bitting on my neck, and since in was in heat, my body was much more sensitive. However, I was too distracted by him biting my neck that I didn't realise that he took off my pants until he rubbed my thigh. "Haah~. Allumos~." I felt his hand going under my top and slowly trailing up. He then started playing my nipples making me jolt and whimper slightly.

"Oh~? Sensitive are we my little snake~?"

"I-I'm in heat. . .. Wh-What did you except. . .?" He suddenly smirked at me making me confused. He suddenly started rubbing in between my legs with his hand and I moan loudly, my back arching off the bed.

"My, aren't you already hard~. Someone must be excited to have their little hole f!cked~." I moaned even more just from hearing his voice. He kept rubbing against me making me moan more and more.

"Aah~! Allumos please~! Ngh~!"

"Please what little snake?"

"Please stop teasing me~! I want you in me~!" I needly moaned.

"Call me master and I'll hurry up~." I blushed brightly and shook my head. "No? Then I guess I'll just keep playing with you then~." He used his other hand going back under my top and started playing with nipples again. I couldn't take all of his teasing much longer but I couldn't call him that. It was too embarrassing. He kept teasing and playing with me so much that it was driving me with pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Master~! Please~!"

"Tell me what you want my needy little snake~."

"I want you in me right now~! I want you to f!ck me so hard that I can't walk for weeks~! Please master~!"

"Good pet." He started to strip me down naked, making my entire face feel like it was on fire. We looked at me with hungry eyes and started nibbling on my abdomen.

"Master~. . . please~. . .."

"Sorry little snake. I couldn't help it." He then looked at my arms. I held onto them looking away a bit but he just grabbed them and started kissing them gently. "Your body is so beautiful. I can't wait until it's all mine." The area he was touching felt all warm and tingly, and I felt my body going slightly limp from it. "I think I've kept you waiting long enough." I was suddenly flipped onto my arms and knees with my !ss in the air. I blushed brightly from being in this position but I just heard Allumos laugh and massage one of my cheeks. "Just as I imaged. Small and tight." I shivered when I felt his breath on my ass.

"A-Allumos. . .? What are- aah~. . .." I let out a soft moan when I felt something warm and wet moving around the rim of my hole. He soon shoved his tounge in my hole making me gasp loudly. He moved it around, eating me out and I was a moaning mess. He pulled away after a bit making me whimper and the filling of being empty. "Don't worry little snake. You have something else in you soon enough." He trailed kissed from my back up to my neck and he said, "Now relax. I don't want to hurt you." I took a deep breath relaxing a bit. He then started pushing in me and I moaned out in pain loudly as tears filled my eyes. He stopped and gently rubbed my back. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and said, "K-Keep g-going. . .."

"Okay. Let me know if it becomes too much." He continued to push into me and I gripped onto the bedsheets tightly, biting my lips so I don't moan in pain. I could feel tears fall from my eyes from the pain. He soon stopped and gently kissed the back of my neck, wiping away my tears. "It's all in."