Loving You Part 1: I Miss you (Ritchie x Devin)

I'm sad! I miss Ritchie! Devin is a depresso espresso! Let's have angst with good endings!

Warning: Depressed & sad bean
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

It's been about five months since the death of Ritchie Diablous and everyone is tryna handle it the best they can. But some just can't move on dispute trying so hard to do.

Mario's POV

I just came back from a mission and was a bit scratched up but I decided to take another quest. As I was looking at the quest board I saw Devin walking up to me. "What're you doing?"

"Choosing a quest to do."

"No you're not." He suddenly grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Taking you to the infirmary and then to your place so you can rest."

"I'm fine Devin! Let go!"

"I will drag you to the infirmary of your own free will or not. You decide." He said, glaring at me. I sighed and let him. He sat me down on one of the beds before going to grab a first aid kit and going back to me, starting to treat my wounds. "You really should take your health into consideration before you take another quest." He mumbled quietly to himself.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned him.

"What? Taking care of you?" I nodded. He sighed and said, "Because he wouldn't want you getting hurt like this." I fell silent. "Finish. Now let's get you home." I nodded and followed him, my spirit lifted up a bit. It's good to know that someone cares.

Kit's POV

I sat at the doc feeling tears fall from my eyes. Ritchie was dead. He sacfrice himself so we could life and I was so mean to him. I didn't even get to apologize to him! I could feel more tears starting to fall but soon felt someone hugging me. I looked up and saw Devin smiling softly at me. "It's okay Kit. You can let it all out." I started crying. First it was Tapio now Ritchie. Why did our guild have to suffer? I know we weren't perfect but we were a happy family. We didn't deserve this. I slowly calmed down after who knows how long and wiped my eyes. "Better?" I nodded a bit.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks. . .."

"What to talk about it?" He asked.

"I. . . I just feel so bad. I was so mean to him about everything and now he's gone and I can't even apologize to him. He won't know how sorry I am about everything I've said."

"I'm sure he knew that you didn't mean any if what you said. He knew you were angry and never blamed you. So don't feel guilty. Okay?" I smiled slightly.

"Okay. . .."

"Now, why don't you go see your girlfriend and boyfriend." I blushed a bit and nodded.

"Thanks Devin. You're the best." I soon got up leaving, feeling better than I did a few minutes ago.

Brandon's POV

I sighed as I continued to do paper work. There seemed to be no end to it. I've been working since probably three in the morning since I couldn't get any sleep and it was currently five in the evening. I was about to continue when I heard a knock. "Come in." I said, not even looking up. "What do you need?"

"Actually, I came to take you to get some rest." I looked up and saw Devin looking at me.

"I'm sorry?"