I Love You (Shino x Artemis)

Think someone requested this. I can't remember but I hope you guys enjoy it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Artemis POV

I'm so excited! Tonight is the dance and I can't wait to show everyone my costume! But mostly to hang out with Shino! He's literally the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He's so sweet, kind, brave, loyal, and just perfect in every way. Oh god, I sound like I'm love sick. I heard a knock on my door so I quickly calmed myself down and said, "Come in." Rikku walked in smiling. "Oh hey Rikku. Did you need something?"

"Yeah actually. Umm, can you help me with my make-up?"

I smiled brightly and cheered, "Of course!"

Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "Thank you!" She ran over to me with a make-up bag and sat on my bed. Time to make some magic

I finished Rikku's make-up and she looked so pretty! "All done." I picked up a small hand mirror and held it, showing her her reflection. She gasp and stood there frozen. Oh no. . .. Did I mess up? Does she not like it?! "D-Do you not like it. . .?" I asked nervously.

"Like it? No, I don't." I knew it.

"I c-can ch-change it i-if you-."

"I love it!" she yelled, happily.

"R-Really?" She nodded happily.

"This is amazing Artemis! Thank you so much!"

I smiled and said, "No problem. I'm happy to help." She then had weird look in her eyes. "What is it?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about you and Shino making out at the dance."

My face instantly heated up as I stuttered out, "Wh-What?!"

"I mean, you're obviously love sick for him. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't noticed. Or maybe he has and just likes seeing you like that."

"Sh-Shut up!"

She giggled and said, "Hey, not my fault you love him so much. I can already hear the wedding bells." My entire face felt like it was on fire.

"Rikku!"

"Artemis and Shino, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Be quiet before he hears you!"

"Before who hears what?" I looked up at the door and saw Shino there. If it was possible, I'm sure my face would've been redder.

"Sh-Shino! I. . . uhh. . .!" I tried to think of an excuse but nothing. My mind was blank.

"Artemis are you okay?" He walked up to my and placed a hand on my cheek. "You're face is all red."

'Stop being so perfect and hot! You're going to make me pass out!'

"Artemis? You good?"

"I'm fine!" I said rather loudly, my voice cracking a bit.

Shino looked at me for a minute before looking over at Rikku and said, "Stop teasing him. Only I can do that." Thank goodness he told her to sto- wait. Only he can do that?!

Rikku giggled and said, "Fine. I need to finish getting ready for the dance anyway. Later lovebirds. Keep it PG."

She was about to walk out when Shino said, "Enjoy kissing your partner tonight." She blushed a lot and quickly ran out. He laughed a bit and looked at me. "You okay?" I nodded a bit. She smiled and said, "Good." He gently kissed my forehead making me smile a bit. I hugged him enjoying his warmth and felt even happier when he hugged back.