Panick Attack to Love (Brandon x Viola)

So since I'm working on "A Fairy Tale Romance" I decided to make oneshot of the oc's that'll be in it. They might be in the story, they might not but I'm gonna do them anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viola's POV

I was laying under a large cherry blossom tree, thinking about my new life.

It's been a couple of months since I first woke up in Divinus Magia and it's starting to feel like a home to me. Everyone has been very kind since the day I first arrived. David teaches me about plants and how to take care of them, he even let's me sometime help him in his garden. Lucas has been making sure my health was okay by checking on my wounds and if I was eating enough. Hehe, he's kinda like a mother. Inmo is... well being Inmo. Plant, Kit, and Blake make me feel like family whenever they calls me 'brother'. Devin teaches me how to cook and about baking. I like his donuts a lot. Ritchie teaches me about Atlantide and the different guilds. And finally there's Brandon. Gods where do I even start. He was the one who found me and saved my life. Then his brother and him let me stay here and join their guild. He showed me a lot of kindness. Most importantly everyone is helping me try to understand and controll my magic. I couldn't find better people to care for me and make me happy.

But... I'm still... scared?

No....

Scared isn't the right word.

I'm terrified.

But why? I have nothing to be scared of here. Execpt... no. I can't think about that. Nothing will happen. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds around me. I've come to love this spot on the island because it was on a cliff near the ocean. I could hear the sounds of waves crashing and smell the salty air, and it relaxed me. I never got to enjoy anything like this in my life, but now that I was here, listening and smelling this, it brought my mind to peace and pushed away my fear. I suddenly felt a presence near me and I sat up, looking around panicky. "Hello Viola." I turned around and saw Brandon.