A Secret (Ritchie x Devin)

I started this at 3 in the morning, I have terrible migraine but I'm still gonna do this. WOOOOOOOO!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Devin's POV

I was sitting on my couch talking with Flurry and Basil talking about random things when we somehow got into the topic of dark secrets. "Okay so who wants to go first?" Basil asked.

"I do! Okay, let's see here. . .." Flurry thought for a moment before saying, "I have a big crush on Yamitsu."

I looked at her confused and asked, "Who?"

"That's right. You never met him. He's a member of our guild." Flurry explained.

"Oh, okay." I nodded. I then winced in pain a bit holding my stomach.

"Devin?" I looked up and saw Flurry and Basil looking at me conceded. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Just stomach pains." I said with a soft smile. Basil nodded but Flurry looked at me, unconvinced. "So who's next?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"I guess I'll go." Basil volunteered. "My secret is that I love pink."

"Really?!" Flurry yelled surprised. She nodded and I laughed but regretted it when my stomach started to hurt again. I hugged it a bit tighter taking a deep breath.

"Devin, are you sure you're alright?" Basil asked.

"I'm fine." I forced out, gritting my teeth. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to subside. Once it did, I opened my eyes again looking at them. Basil looked at me worriedly while Flurry gave me a questioning look. "I believe it's my turn right?" Basil slowly nodded. "Okay, ummm. . . when Micheal and I were younger we stole our guildmaster's diary and shared it with the rest of the guild." Basil laughed but Flurry just glared at me.

"Oh really? I didn't expect you to say that?" Flurry said.

"Umm, why?" I asked very confused.

"Because I thought that you were gonna tell us something else." She stated.

"L-like what?"

"Like how you're pregnant!" I froze and looked at her. "Surprised I found out? Ain't that hard since I went through pregnancy and know the signs. How far?"

"Umm. . . about three months. . .. the baby started kicking last week. . .." I said, looking down.

"Who's the father?" I tensed up a bit and stayed quiet. "Devin. Who is the father?" She asked again more stern.

"R-R. . . R-Ritchie. . .." I mumbled quietly, my voice shaking a bit.

"I'm sorry. Did you say Ritchie?!" She yelled shocked. I nodded a bit. "What?! How?! Why?!"

"It was an accident! It wasn't supposed to happen!" I yelled, feeling my eyes water up.

Basil sat next to me and asked, "What happened?"

"A few months ago, everyone was in the guild hall drinking and got really drunk. Nobody remembers what happened. Well, expect me."

3 months ago

Devin sat in a corner, avoiding everyone as they were practically screaming there heads off. 'Gods why did they all have to get drunk tonight? Even Brandon's drunk.' He was just about to turn in when Ritchie walked up to him holding two mugs of beer.