No One Touches Him (Ritchie x Devin)

Part 2 to The Effects Of A Broken Heart. Requested by @AuthorSaphira. Also, Devin is a cat person in this. Let's do this!
-----------------------------------------------------------
2 months after the events of part 1

No one's POV

Ever since that night Ritchie would stay by Devin's side when he slept. He learned that him being there helped Devin sleep, so he stayed with him. He would also heal the cuts on his arms. Tonight was no different.

Ritchie's POV

I had just finished healing Devin's cuts and was playing with his hair, when he suddenly started crying. He began to mumble, "I'm sorry. . .. I should've stay quiet. . .." I looked at him sadly and hugged him, running my fingers through his hair. He slowly calmed down and snuggled closer to me. I sighed and hugged him tighter. I didn't want Devin to feel like this. I thought by rejecting I wouldn't hurt him, but instead I just hurt him even more.

'I'm sorry Devin.'

??? POV

A soft voice spoke telling me something. "I see. What shall you have me do?" The voice spoke again. "As long as you will it. . . my lord."

Devin's POV

I woke up tiredly and smelled a familiar scent. Ritchie's. For the last two months I kept having dreams about Ritchie being here in my room and would smell his scent every morning I woke up. It was strange. I soon heard a knock at my door and got up. When I opened it, I saw someone that looked like Lara but male. Family? "Umm, hello? Who are you?"

"Hello. I'm Lara's older brother and I just joined Divinus Magia. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I hope that's okay."

"Oh it's not a problem at all. Would you like to come in?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded and said, "Thank you." I stepped out of the way, letting him in. I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

"Would you like something to eat?" I asked, looking at him.

"If you wouldn't mind." I smiled and started to make some donuts.

He soon asked, "So you've been apart of this guild for awhile?" I nodded.

"Yep. I joined a few months ago." I answered back.

"You're close with one of the leaders, aren't you? Ritchie was it?"

I froze a bit and slowly asked, "Where have you heard that?"

"This guild has two loud mouths. A guy that doesn't wear a shirt and a weird tail guy."

"Oh, Inmo and David. They are loud mouths." I agreed. I went back to cooking.

"Is it true though?" He asked again.

"We. . . I. . . thought that we were close." My voice drifted off.

"I see. He rejected you."

"I guess? He said that there was too much going on to be in a relationship with me."

"But it still hurts. Doesn't it?"

"Yeah. . .. It does. . .."

"Have you been cutting yourself?" My blood went cold when he asked that. "I'll take your silence as a yes."

I looked at him and asked, "Why are you asking all this?"

"I could see the pain in your eyes. I find it fascinating how such a simple and meaningless thing can cause great pain. Not only that but you still care about him. Truly fascinating."