Loving You Part 4: Reunion

Devin's POV

I woke up feeling my entire body sore and my throat hurt. 'What. . . happened. . .?' It took me a few moments to fully remember what happened, but when I did I felt my heart drop. 'Th--. . . He--. . . No. . .. Nonononono!' I tried to get out of the bed but instead I fell to the ground pain shooting from my waist down. I hit my head slightly, groaning and rubbed it a bit, but immediately felt something on my head. Two things and they were fluffy. I also noticed something fuzzy by my feet as well. I saw a mirror and crawled over there. My eyes went wide when I saw myself. I had cat ears and tail on me along with me in a revealing outfit. I felt tears swell in my eyes as I stared at my reflection in horror. 'Wh-What did he do to me. . .?' I suddenly heard footsteps. I looked up and saw F.R entering the room. I quickly backed away into a corner staring at him terrified.

"I see that you're awake." He took a step towards me making me press myself more against the wall. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry for what I did last night but I had to punish you." He kneeled down in front of me gently lifting up my chin. "I don't want to hurt you but you're forcing me too. Just give in to me and the pain will lessen." I thought about how I fought against him and how I felt hearing that Ritchie was alive, but now. . .. What do I have left to fight for? Would Ritchie even still love me after he finds out what happened to me? I felt numb. I closed my eyes and nodded. "Are you giving up?" I nodded. "Say it."

I took a deep breath and said, "I-I'm y-yours."

"What am I to you?"

"My king and master. . .," I said, quietly. He smiled.

"That's right and you're my queen. My pet." He kissed me and I let him. He pulled away saying, "Now isn't that easier?"

"Yes master. . .." He picked me up and gently set me on the bed.

"My precious queen. Back with me once again." He proceeded to kiss my neck and I didn't try to stop him. I moaned softly when he sucked on a spot on my neck and bit it slightly. I felt him smiling and he gently stroked my tail.

"Nya~!" I moaned loudly. He nibbled my ears making me moan even more.

"You make such cute sounds, my pet. I'm so glad I added these to you." He pulled away from me and went to grab something. When he came back, he said, "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and felt something being placed on my neck. "You can open them." I opened my eyes and saw a shock collar with a chain. "Just to make sure that you don't try anything." I nodded and he pulled me to him, starting to pet me. "Later tonight, I'll make love to you to make up for yesterday." Hearing him say that made me feel disgusting but I didn't care anymore. I just wanted this to be less painful. He kissed me again, slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth. He hit all my soft spots making me moan slightly and he pressed me down onto the bed. The marking on my neck still burned badly but I ignored the pain. He pulled away leaving me a panting mess. "Why don't you kiss back?" He kissed me again but I nervously kissed back this time. I felt like I was going to be sick but did it really matter anymore. I felt a tear fall with only one thought going through my mind.

'I just want to die. . ..'

Ritchie's POV

I sat in Devin's room as I felt a wave of hopelessness, depression, and numbness. He was giving up. I closed my eyes and focused on our mark.

I soon saw an image of F.R smiling at Devin and caressing his face, but Devin didn't do anything. He just laid there not moving. 

"I love you my queen." He leaned to his ears and whispered, "Say who I am."

"M-. . . Master. . .." He sounded like he wanted to cry.

'Come on. I just need some sort of clue as to where he could be.' I suddenly saw something. Devin turned his head and I saw a familiar map on the wall. A map of the old Wandering Coins base. I opened my eyes and felt my heart lift up a bit. 'I know where he is!' I quickly ran out of his house and ran into Flurry.