Update

So after doing wattpad for a while and thinking about it, I'm planning on deleting "A Fairytale Romance" but I'm still debating on whether to rewrite or write a new book to replace it. I haven't worked on it in such a long time and I don't like that.

Another thing too is that I've been thinking of doing a Roleplaying book. If y'all want that then let me know. It would have different ships from the different origins.

I would also like to apologize for being gone for so long and not posting. Writers block hit me hard along with school keeping me busy. Not sure when I'll post again but I hope it'll be soon.

Another thing, I was thinking of having a book specifically for headcannons and incorrect quotes so it wouldn't collide with my oneshots. Again, let me know if it's something y'all want to see.

And one more thing, if I do end up replacing "A Fairytale Romance", comment down which origins you want the book to be based off of, a type of AU you want with it, and a small idea of what it would be about. I'll pick my favorite and announce which one I'll do.

Anyway, that'll be all for today. Thank you for all the love and support.

Have a good day/night and I'll see you next time! Bye my little hatchlings!

Roar!

Pictures if Brypu I found