It's All My Fault Part 3: Memories

Lotus's POV

When we stepped into the sphere, I exepted it to be pitch black but instead, it was bright with sand everywhere. This was. . . strange. I looked around but couldn't see anything expect for sand, sand, and more sand. "Did we. . . get sent to a desert?" I asked. However There was no responses from my siblings. "Guys did you hear what I-?" When I turned to face them, I didn't seem them there. In fact, I couldn't see them anywhere. "G-Guys?! Where are you?!" I started to panic and run around. Where are they, where are they, where are they?! I need to them. I then ran off into the desert, hoping to find them.

Feme's POV

When I stepped into the sphere and opened my eyes, I found myself back in camp. "What? How did we get back here?" I looked behind me to ask my siblings, only to not see them their. "Guys?" I looked around but there was no sign of them. We must have been separated when we entered. I need to find them. I looked at the paths of camp and decided to go left and set off.

Atlas's POV

The moment I took a step into the sphere, I instantly felt like I was falling. Which soon turned out to be that I was actually falling! "WOAH!!!" I quickly opened my wings and started to fly but unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding and ended up hitting a tree and fell to the ground. I expected it to have hurt but I didn't feel a thing. I sat up and looked at my arms expecting at least a scratch but I didn't see anything. 'That's strange.' I got up and looked around seeing that I was in forest, but I couldn't see my siblings anywhere. They must've landed somewhere else. I looked at the forest curiously. 'We stepped into a sphere of darkness and end up in a forest? What is up with this place.' I shook my head. No time for questions. I need to find my siblings and get Dadpu out of here. With that thought, I started to walk through the forest.

Lotus's POV

I've been looking forever and I can't find any trace of my siblings. 'Where on earth could they be?! I honestly don't think that there's anyone here-.'

"Slow down!" People?! They don't sound like my siblings. I need to be careful. They could be hostle. I carefully followed the voice and soon saw two people running. They oddly look a lot like. . ..

"Auncle Magnus and Dadpu!" I ran after them and went to try to hug Dadpu but I just went right through him. "What?"

"Keep up Inpy!" Auncle Magnus yelled, running faster. Actually, now that I looked at them, they look very different and a lot younger. He was wearing a dress like this thing, golden boots, had only one tail, and his ears were a lot smaller. They actually look like my age. Did I go back in time? No, I'd still be able to interact with them. So then this must be Dadpu's memory.

"I'm not as fast as you are Magnus!" little Dadpu shouted, trying to keep up. They soon both stopped, Auncle Magnus smiling happily while Dadpu leaned over out of breath.

"Slow poke!"

"Hey! I'm not slow poke!" Dadpu pouted.

'What is this?' I thought curiously, getting closer to them.

"Why are we even here Magnus? I was busy."

"Yeah, busy reading your dumb books."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding. Kinda of. I brought you here because of this." They pointed to a weird ancient pillar a bit away. It was made of sandstone and had golden rims around it along with carving.

Dadpu looked at it amazed and asked, "How did you find this?"

"I saw it on one of dad's maps." Dadpu rolled his eyes the moment Auncle Magnus mentioned the word "dad". Did he not have that go of a relationship with his dad back then? I walked closer to where I was standing next to them, still not being able to be seen by then. Almost like I was a bystander. Dadpu walked up to the pillar and started to read some of the hieroglyphics that were on it out loud.