You Are Not Alone (Mayan x Lychee)

This was requested by TRGGRT. So sorry that it took this long yo get it out😣.

Mayan's POV

Everyone was very excited about the Cleopatra Ball, especially me. Why you may ask? Because Lychee and I are going together! I still can't believe he asked me out! Oh wait, let me explain.

1 week ago

I was sitting on the shore of the beach watching the sunset. I had my sketch book and was designing an outfit for Momiji to wear to the Cleopatra Ball. Magnus, Lee, Gemma, Mania, and Momiji all asked me to make them their outfits for the ball. I only managed to finish Gemma's design. I still had the finish the others and make their dresses, but what worried me most was that I still needed to make my outfit. I sighed sadly and looked out at the ocean, the golden glare of the sun reflecting of the water making it shimmer. I was conflicted. I loved this place and the people but I sometimes wonder if anyone here actually cared about me. Lately, everyone has been avoiding me. They only talked to me if they needed something, other than that, they just ignored me and pretended that I didn't exist. Hell, even Gemma was ignoring me. It reminded me of how I was treated back home. It hurt so much. All my friends: Gemma, Riccaro, Momiji, Mania, Mario, Cal, David, everyone! just left and I felt like I was breaking apart from inside. Was it something that I did? Did I made them mad or something? Or was I just not good enough? All these dark thoughts started to fill my head and each one just made me hurt even more.

"Mayan? Are you okay?" I jumped a bit and looked over, seeing Lychee there. I guess I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear him coming.

"I-I'm f-fine. . .," I said, quietly.

He looked at me sadly and said, "I can see that you're clearly not fine. You're crying." I. . . was. . .? I touched my cheeks and felt warm tears.

"I-I g-guess I-I a-am. . .."

"Why though? What's wrong?" I looked away.

"I-It's n-nothing. . .."

"If it was nothing, you wouldn't be crying. Now tell me what's wrong." I sighed looking down.

"I guess. . . have you ever felt like you belong somewhere but yet not?"

"I'm afraid not following."

"I. . . I thought that I would be happy here because I met people that didn't judge me, but everyone started to ignore me out of nowhere and I don't know if it was something that I did or if they just always hated me. I feel so alone and I just. . . just. . .." I had to stop and take a deep breath or else I knew that I'd start crying again. I suddenly felt someone hugging me. I looked over and saw Lychee hugged me from behind, burrying his face in my neck. My cheeks started to heat up from him doing this.