Maybe One Day Part 3: Love Heals (Allumos x Viper)

Part 3! Let's go!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Allumos's POV

Ever since I found Viper with his arm all cut up, I made it my priority to make sure that he was okay. I went into his room and looked around his draws finding a ton of razers. I grabbed every single one and threw them all away. With how bad Viper was, I didn't want to take any chances. Everyday I would talk to him and check to see if he was okay, but there was something that I noticed about him. At first glance, he seems like his normal grumpy self, but since I've been around him more, I could tell just how different he was. Like back then, whenever someone insulted him, he would get mad at yell at the person but now, he would just stay quiet and look away. Like he believed what they said. I could also tell that he appeared to be. . . depressed. But as the days went by, he seemed to be getting better. Almost. . . happier but I could tell something was still bothering him. Today I'm gonna figure out what it is and hopefully make him feel much better. I ran into Viper in the hallway and we started to talk to one another. I even managed to see him laugh and smile. I've never seen him do that before but it made him look so happy and absolutely adorable. He then was about to tell me something when we were so rudely interuptted by Marshie. She said that she wanted to talk to me alone and was eyes Viper so Viper decided to leave. But before he did I grabbed his hand and said, "I need to talk to you later. Okay?" He nodded so I let go and watched him walk away. I then looked at Marshie and asked, "What is it Marshie dear?"

"W-Well, umm, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Allumos, I. . . I like you! A lot!" I looked at her surprised, but I sighed a bit.

"Marshie I'm sorry but I don't like you too."

"Wh-What?"

"I like someone else. I'm sorry."

"Who?"

I looked in the direction Viper walked off in and said, "The one that just left."

She suddenly yelled, "Seriously! Him?! You do realise what he's like! He's such a jerk to everyone here and not to mention he betrayed his own guild! What's to say he won't do it again!"

"That's enough Marshie. You're out of line," I said, calmly but I was actually pissed off that she would say that about Viper.

"He's never been anything but mean to all of us! Why the hell would you have feeling for him?!"

"It ain't like you guys are any better. I've seen Colin always try to make Viper feel welcomed and Jerico, even with his flirts, tries to make Viper feel like he's cared about. You however, don't think that I haven't seen how you treat him. Always making side remarks about him, always glaring at him, insulting him, I could go on." I looked directly at her and said, "Viper is probably one, if not, the best guild member anyone could have. He's good at what he does, he's strong, indepented, and will not hesitant to hurt anyone that threatens this guild or those that are close to him. That's why I like him. Because unlike you, he has a heart."

"And how come he's never shown it? Huh?"

"Because of people like you, always telling him he's the bad guy. If you tell someone that they're something long enough, they soon believe it to be true. I wouldn't be surprised if it's you that keeps making him feel like he's nothing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to check on him." I turned around and walked away from her, heading to Viper's room. Marsh has been acting weird for the last few weeks. Maybe something I need to look into. I was a few feet from Viper's door when I heard crying and smelt something. . . blood. 'Oh no. . ..' I quickly opened the door and saw Viper standing by his window but it was broken. "Viper?!" He turned around and I gasped in horror. Both his arms were covered with deep cuts and blood, but what scared me the most was a large cut on his neck. "V-Viper. . .?"