My Treasure (Jericho x Viper)

Jericho's POV

I sat, watching Viper train with Allumos since he's the only one that can actually keep up with him. It was beautiful to watch. The way Viper glided through the air as he fought. Some would think that he had wind magic with how gracefully he moved, especially with his limited eyesight. It truly was enchanting. Viper dodged Allumos's attack and went in for the offense, unfortunately, Allumos predicted it and grabbed his arm, throwing him to the ground and held his scythe to his throat. "You've gotten better Viper dear. You lasted longer this time, though you could last if you practiced your magic more than your fighting skills," Master Allumos stated, offering a hand to help him up.

Viper slapped his hand away and got up, dusting himself off, mumbling most likely, "Whatever," under his breath, walking away. I got up, excusing myself and left the training grounds. I made my way behind the guild hall where I saw Viper leaning against the wall. I quietly snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him jump a bit, making me chuckle and he immediately relaxed. "Don't do that Jericho."

"I'm sorry Viper, it's not everyday where I get to take you by surprise." He gave a small pout making my smile grown. "You're adorable." He blushed looking away from me. He always avoids eye contact when he gets embarrassed or flustered. I kissed his forehead, a small squeak coming from him. "You make the cutest sounds," I teased.

"S-Shut up!" he yelled looking like an angry kitten. Well... an angry lion cub. I knew he could kill me if he wanted to, but I knew he wouldn't. He may all tough and mean but he's a cute loveable softy inside. Um, don't tell him I said that.

"I'm sorry Vipy. Please don't be mad." I gave him sad puppy eyes, knowing he can't be mad at me. He glanced at me and soon kissed my cheek, still pouting.

"You're lucky I like you," he mumbled quietly.

I smiled, laying my head on top of his, saying, "I know I am. That's why you're special." I saw him blush even more as he buried his face into my chest. "I like it when you're cuddly."

"Why?"

"Because I can hold you in my arms with you calm and relaxed," I explained, running my fingers through his hair. I felt him melt into my touch, practically turning into jelly as he purred quietly. I couldn't help but awe at it. He was so cute and precious. "You excited for our date tomorrow?" He nodded, smiling. Oh my god, his smile was a treasure. It was something as rare as a dragon scale and as beautiful as a diamond's shine. I am so lucky that I'm one of the few that can see him with his guard down. I suddenly noticed that he became heavier in my arms so I looked down at him and saw that he passed out. Training must have exhausted him more than I thought. I carefully picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room, making sure we didn't run into anyone on the way. We weren't exactly open about our relationship yet. Viper was scared and paranoid on what everyone would say and think about him and that I would be ridiculed for being with him. I honestly don't care but I knew Viper did so I respected his decision and agreed to keep it quiet. Sometimes I wish I could tell everyone about us. To express my live for him and have everyone know that he's my treasure that I would forever cherish but for now, I'll just make him feel loved and special. I laid him down on his bed and tried to leave so he could rest but he wouldn't let go of my arm. Who am I to deny my little cutie cuddles, so I laid down with him, wrapping my arms around his small waist and held him close. He curled up, cuddling against him making me smile. I was crazy in love with this little sneke and I would never give him up for anything in the world.

I sat a little picnic spot on the beach waiting for Viper to show up. We had to push our date back a couple of days due to the while dragon and demon fight. This was going to be a relaxing time for Viper and I to just forget everything and focus on just the two of us. I had a gift I wanted to give to him hoping that it would make him happy. I waited for him to show up but after about half an hour, he didn't come which was strange. Viper always had this thing about being punctual and never late to anything. 'Maybe something came up and he's running late,' I thought totally contradicting what I just said. I waited for about an hour before I started to get worried. What if he got hurt? What if someone took him? I should go to the guild hall and check. I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran to the guild hall, looking all over for Viper, calling out his name.

"Jericho?" I turned, seeing Marshie standing there. "Why are you looking for Viper?"

"He-," I stopped myself from saying anything I knew Viper wouldn't like and instead said, "We were supposed to go on a quest together but he never showed up so I was wondering where he went." I mean, it was kinda true.

"I actually don't know where he went. He left about two hours ago and when I asked where he was going, he just said to "fuck off"," she explained. So he left already.

"Do you know where he went?"

"I believe he was heading towards the beach." Oh no...

"You don't say."

"I'm sure he's fine and is probably waiting for you there now," she said with a smile. I nodded and quickly left. If Viper already left and he didn't show up, then something must have happened. I started to panic, thinking worse case scenario. I knew he could take care if himself but I still worry about him because he doesn't know his limits. He'll push himself till he collapses from exhaustion. I started to loom everyone for him, hoping that he was okay but every time I had no luck, I started to grow more and more scared. I searched until dark with no sign of him. Knowing that it would be useless to look through out the night, I went to Viper's bedroom, laying on his bed just waiting and hoping he returns safe and sound.

No One's POV

As the blue haired dragon slayer started to come around after getting shoved into the portal, he could hear faint voices and could smell that they weren't anywhere near Alantide anymore. With anger he screamed, "WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!"

I'M BACK BABY!!!
Sorry for disappearing for a while. Wait it's been three months?! Oh shit! Sorry to all that have been waiting for me post again. School started back up and things got busy so I hadn't had time to write. But now I'm back and writing. I'll be working a lot on oneshots and my dare book so I can have time to write out the drafts for my stories along with a new one I'm writing. I'm not sure if it'll be popular since it's not Origins but I enjoy the series that I'm basing it off of and I like what I have so far. I also have been thinking of doing a rewrite for one of my books but I'm not entirely sure on which one. If you guys have a book that you would like to sew rewrote then let me know.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say for now. I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to get back to writing.

Have a great day/night my little hatchlings and I'll see you next time!

Roar!!!!!