It's Not Wrong To Be In Love (Ritchie x Devin)

Okay so awhile ago, I commented something funny that one of my friends said about Ritchie and Devin. I thought it was cute and was thinking about writing a one shot of it, but then this rude jerk ended up calling me a weirdo in a rude way along with everyone else that agreed with me. So now I'm doing this to show them that I don't give a f!ck about what they think. So let's do this!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ritchie's POV

I was currently talking with Devin about some random things, walking around, and enjoying my time with him when all of a suddenly, Devin bumped into someone. "O-Oh, sorry about that." He apologized.

"How 'bout you watch where you're going?"

'Oh no.' I looked at who the person was and saw that it was Francesca.

"S-Sorry."

"Uh, sorry ain't gonna cut it. Especially stuttering it." She snapped at him.

He shrinked back a bit and stuttered, "W-Well, I-I, u-uhh. . .."

"I-I-Idiot." She mocked. She reached out to grab him.

"Okay that's enough." I stepped in front of Devin and glared at her.

"Oh, Ritchie. I didn't even see you there. I was just about to show this peasent a lesson on what happens when you anger me."

"You won't be showing him anything." I growled.

"Oh, is that thing one of your friends from that other world?" She said annoyed.

"He, as a matter of fact, is and I would appreciate it if you stayed away from him."

"Fine, I will. For now." She glared at Devin and said, "Consider yourself lucky that he was here, peasant." And with that, she walked away.

I looked at Devin and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine, thanks." He said with a soft smile.

"At least she didn't lay a hand on you." I sighed relieved.

"Who was that anyway?"

"That was. . . Francesca. . .."

"Oh. . .." He looked in the direction she went. "Well she was. . .."

"An absolute bitch."

"Eden!"

"For once, I agree with him. She's either a bitch or a psychopath."

"And Brandon is forced to marry her?" I nodded.

"Sadly yes, and this was her on a good day." I saw him him tense up a bit so I hugged him reassuringly. "It's okay, she won't bother you. Just try to avoid her as much as possible."

"Okay, I'll try." I smiled and patted his head.

I grabbed his hand and said, "Come on. Let's go to my room." His cheeks had a light dust of pink on them which I found adorable. Yes you heard me right. I said adorable. I like Devin a lot, I mean, what's there to not like? He's kind, supportive, there when you need him, cute. I want to tell him that I love him, but I can't right now. Reason? Because if father found out then gods know what he'd to do Devin, and I can't risk that. Once we get back home, I'll tell him, but for now I'll enjoy the time I have with him. I just hope father doesn't find out.

Brandon's POV

I was looking for Ritchie, due to Francesca saying some. . . disturbing things.

"I was minding my own business when this. . . peasant ran right into me! It was stuttering trying to say sorry, but sorry doesn't cut it! I mean, hello! Does it not know who I am?! I was about to teach that filthy thing a lesson when your brother defended it! I couldn't believe that he was defending that thing, until I saw them hugging and holding hands! I knew that something is going on, so I went and told your father and boy was he furious! He said that no son of his will be with a guy! He then said that we could take care of it! Oh Brandon, your father is such a saint!"