The Bad Boy's Nerd: Part 2 (Brypu)

Inpu's POV

I am currently trapped. I'm right now in between a wall and Bryan Aphrodite, trapping me. Its been a few weeks since Bryan suddenly taken a liking to me and through out the past week he had been doing strange things to me. He would keep calling me "puppy"; keeping me close, like, holding me close; and every time I do something for him, he would say "good boy". I don't know why but my face would feel hot every time he would do those things. I had no clue what he was doing to be and part of me is scared of what he was planning to do to me, but... another part of me didn't hate it. It felt nice that someone seemed to be interested in me, even if it was only an act. But back to my problem. This was the first time he had done something like this and I was freaking out a bit and I was pretty sure my face bright red. I'm not used to people getting in my personal space unless it was to hit me so naturally I had my eyes closed tightly, shaking. "Why are you shaking?" I heard Bryan ask. I opened my mouth to try and say something but nothing came out. I felt him tilt my chin up and heard him say, "Open your eyes Inpu." I shook my head knowing that some of the people would always make me open my eyes just so they could hurt it. I was sure he was going to get mad since he got violent when people didn't obey him. But instead I heard him ask, "Why?" in soft voice. Why? Why wasn't he yelling? Screaming? Hitting me? Why wasn't he doing any of that? "Inpu," he said in that soft voice again, "why are you crying?" I... I was crying? I felt his thumb rubbing my cheeks soothing, most likely wiping my tears away. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a concerned Bryan. "Did I make you comfortable? Did I hurt you?" He sounded so... guilty? I shook my head. He cupped my cheeks and quietly whispered, "Everything will be okay. Don't be afraid to cry, I'll be here." I suddenly froze when I felt a pair of lips touch my forehead and my face started to heat up. "I'll protect you, my little puppy."

I was finally able to find my voice and all I could say was, "W-Why...?"

"Why?" He pulled me closer, wrapping an arm around my waist and with the other, cupped my cheek. My whole face felt like it was on fire and I could feel my tails wagging despite me not wanting them too. "Your so... beautiful. So smart and gorgeous. The way you bite your lip when you get nervous. The way your eyes light up when you enter a library. The way you get so easily flustered by the simplest thing that I do." I could feel my face starting to overheat but I could also feel tears falling as he said said everyone sentence. A small whimper slipped out and he pet my ears gently. I immediately relaxed and my tails wagged even faster. "It'll be okay. I'll protect you. The moment I saw you, you became mine so don't forget that." I nodded. I just couldn't find myself to go against him. He smiled. "Good. Now come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the exit of the school.

"B-Bryan? W-Where are we going? W-We still have classes."

"We're skipping, puppy."

"B-But I'll get in trouble."

He turned to me, smirking, and said, "Not if you're with me. Now stop worrying so much and just have fun." I was a bit nervous seeing as I've never skipped class before, and I don't know how my dad would react. He tilt my chin up and looked at me. He must've know what I was thinking, because he said, "You'll be fine. Just have fun."

I sighed and reluctantly said, "Fine...."

He smiled and said, "Good."

He ended up taking me to the mall, an expensive mall. We were currently in a clothing store and Bryan was looking through some clothes on the rack. I wasn't really looking that much since I looked at a shirt and saw that it was over a hundred dollars. I didn't even know why we were in here. I guessed that Bryan was looking for new outfits for himself. Well... I thought that before he grabbed me and dragged me to the dressing rooms and handed me some clothes. "Try these." It took me a moment to process what he said.

"W-Wait, w-what?"

"Try those on, and also show me," he repeated, adding the last part.

"W-Why?"

He looked at me and simply stated, "Because all that's for you." All this... was for me?

"B-But this is expen-." He suddenly grabbed my chin, cutting me off and I got scared, thinking that he'd hurt me.

He let me go and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Just don't worry about the price, I'll take care of it." He kissed my forehead gently rubbing his thumb on my cheeks. It calmed me down for some strange reason. "Can you try on the clothes now please?" I nodded. Whenever he does this type of stuff, I always found myself doing whatever he said or wanted. "Now are you nodding because you want to or because you can't help but do what I say?" he asked, smirking. I blushed.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't know why," I answered honestly.

"I may have an idea~," he said in a flirty tone that made me blush even more.

"W-What is it?" I asked.

He looked at me, smirking and said, "I'll let you figure it out yourself. Now go try them on." He gently pushed me into the changing.

"O-Okay." I closed the door, locking it and started trying on the outfits.

An hour later

After about an hour of trying on different outfits, we finally finished. We would've finished sooner but Bryan kept handing me different clothing. Some were... a bit too sexualized and I refused to try them on. Seriously, why would he give me those types of outfits. But after all that, I chose between 5 different outfits. "So which one do you like?" I shrugged.

"I-I like them all but I'm not sure which one to get."

"Then let's get all of them," he said, smiling. I looked at him shocked.

"W-What?! B-But all this is really expen-!" He put his finger to my lip, shushing me.

"Like I said, don't worry about the price puppy. I'm paying for it and I don't mind. Okay?" I nodded softly. He smiled and said, "Good. Now let's get these paid for and let's get you some lunch."

"O-Okay." He grabbed my hand, making me blush again for some reason, and went to pay for the clothes. He then took me to a small café and asked what I wanted. I gave him my order and he told me to go sit down while he got out food and drinks.

I sat at a table close to the window and was looking out when I heard someone behind me say, "So you're the great Inpu that I hear so much about." I jumped and looked to see who was there, and saw a guy with long purple hair, braided and bright green eyes.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, slightly nervous.

The person gave a hollow smile and said, "I am Rose, and I have things to ask."

To be continued...

Hey my little hatchlings! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot today! I really enjoyed myself writing this.

Also I was thinking of adding a Roleplay book. If that's something you guys are interested in, please let me know in the comments. And thank you for loving my writing.

Have a good day/night and I'll see you next time!

Roar!!!