The Bad Boy's Nerd (Brypu)

So in this, Bryan's personality is the opposite. He's very rude, violent,

No one's POV

At school, there's always the Queen B and their two followers. At Oasis Prep, it's no different. Here the three children of Aphrodite rule the place. First there's Brenltly, the youngest sister. She can lure anyone into her friendship just to use them for information with he innocent act. Next was Bri, the second eldest. She wouldn't hesitate to hurt someone if they were more beautiful then her and use others to get what she wants. Then there's Bryan. He's the leader and the worst one. He was the most violent and temperamental one and if you dare to even look at him the wrong way, he'd beat you. No one was safe from him. Male or female. He showed no one any mercy and could make a person submit to him with just one look. He never had care for anyone beside his siblings. Until one day...

Bryan's POV

This school is full of nothing but worthless pieces of shit. Nothing but ants that I can crush with my foot. I walked down the hall with my sisters, Bri and Brenly. As we walked, the crowded hallways split to make a path for us and no one dared to look into either of eyes. That was until we past one guy and heard him mutter, "Jackasses." I stopped in my tracks, my sisters following shortly and I slowly turned towards them.

"What did you say?" I asked, looking right at him.

"I didn't say anything." I smiled before grabbing them by the throat and shoved them against the wall, my grip tightening.

"Now you listen here you piece of shit. The next time I hear you talk about me, I'll rip you limb form limb till you're nothing my bones. Got it?" They quickly nodded, gasping for air and I let them go. They fell to the ground as I walked away with my sisters. Just another Monday for us. Now you may be wondering how I can get away with stuff like that. It's quite simple really. With the right connections and information, people will do whatever I want and let me do whatever I want. I had this whole school wrapped around my finger. This school bent to my will and I showed no one mercy. Who am I? I'm Bryan Aphrodite and no one crosses me.

At Lunch

I was tossing an apple that I stole from someone as I was making my way to the roof to meet up with my siblings for lunch when I heard a loud commotion. I looked down the hall and saw Brandeen and Daveed. We weren't friends but I did find them useful. They appeared to be bullying someone. Now I normally wouldn't care about something like this but they were in my way to the roof. I sighed annoyed and walked over in their direction. "Hey!" I yelled, catching their attention.

"Hello Bryan," Brandeen greeted. I looked at the person I saw they were picking on and my breath hitched. It was a guy about the same age as me with slightly tan skin, long black hair with red tips, tall jackle ears and four large fluffy jet black tails with red tips. He wore a black, long sleeve sweater and a pair of navy blue shorts with golf sandals. A pair of glass sat crooked on his nose, my guess from Brandeen and Daveed shoving him around. For some reason the thought of them doing that to him made by blood boil. I looked at Daveed and Brandeen, eyeing them.

"You two leave."

Daveed looked at me confused and asked, "What do you mea-."