Maybe One Day Part 2: Broken Heart (Viper x Allumos)

It's been months since I posted part 1 so let's get part 2 out.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Viper's POV

It's been about a week since the whole thing with Allumos and I couldn't help but feel like he's been watching me more closely. He wasn't following me around or anything like that, instead, I would feel him looking at me whenever we were in the same room together and whenever we were alone, he would always ask me if I'm okay. I'd be lying if I said that I hated it and since that day, I haven't heard any of the voices but the fact that he's acting like this suddenly, especially after he saw me with my arms all cut up, along with the voices, made me worried. What if he's only like this because he thinks that there's something wrong with me? That I'm unfit to be in Grimshade, but. . .  maybe he's right. . .. Hearing voices, cutting myself to make them go away, none of that would happen to a normal person. Maybe there is something wrong with me. "Viper? What're you doing standing here like that?"

I turned around and heard footsteps walking towards me. I recongized the voice so I knew that it was Allumos. "Hmm? Because I can?" He chuckled a bit at my response.

"While that maybe true, you seemed to be in deep thought. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't everything be fine?"

"Just asking. What, a guildleader can't be concerned about their guild memebers?"

"With you, nobody ever knows."

"You wound me, Viper dear." I laughed a bit and smiled softly.

"Oh?" I could hear him walking closer to me and I suddenly felt his body heat close to me. I blush slightly since I could sensed how close he was to me. "Did you just laugh?"

"N-No...."

"And smile?"

"N-No!"

"You're stuttering. Are you embarrassed?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Sh-Shut up!" I heard him laugh again and my face started to heat up. I could feel my heart beating so fast that I thought that he could hear it.

"Aww, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a cute smile." He thinks my smile is... cute? Just hearing him say that made me feel all warm inside. Today's the day I need to tell him how I feel.

"W-Well I-I... umm...." 'I need to tell him. Just say it!'

"Hey Allumos?"

'Is that... Marshie?'

I felt Allunos backing away from me as he asked, "Marshie? Is there something you need?"

"Y-Yeah. I need to ask you something.... In private." I could feel her looking at me.

"Fine, I'll leave."

I turned to walk away but before I could, Allumos grabbed my wrist and said, "I need to talk to you later. Okay?" I nodded and felt him letting me go so I walked away. Just as I turned the corner I could faintly hear their conversation, though it was kinda hard to make out what they were saying.

"What is it Marshie dear?"

"W-Well, ummm, there's something I need to tell you."

"Well what is it?"

"Allumos, I... I like you! A lot!" I froze when I heard her say that.

'She... likes him as well...?'

I was quiet for a few seconds when I could hear Allumos quietly say, "Marshie I. . . like you too." That's when I felt everything breaking apart. My heart dropped and I could feel my breathing becoming fast.

'No.... No, no, no, no! Why?!'

"What did you expect? For him to have feelings for you?" As soon as I heard that, my blood ran cold. The voices were back.

'I thought... you were gone?'

"We're apart of you tratior. We're never gone."

"To think that you believed that he could feel the same way about you! That's hilarious!"

"You got that right! Why would anyone like you? A cold, heartless monster that betrayed everyone."

"Not to mention angry, selfish, reckless, irrational--."

'Shut up!' I covered my ears wanting them to go away but to no avail.

"You can't get ride of us that easily monster."

"You can't make us go away." Tears filled my eyes as they kept saying those things to me. I wanted it to stop, so I ran. I ran to my room to do the only thing I knew that would make them go away. Cut myself. As I entered my room I ran over to my nightstand and digged around my drawer to find my razors but I couldn't find.

'No, no, no, no, no. Where are they, where are they, where are they?!' I digged through my bed, my other drawers, my closest, but couldn't find them anywhere. They voices were suddenly laughing.

"Uh oh. Looks like you can't get ride of us this time villain."

"As if he ever could. He's weak and worthless."

'Stop it!'

"Pathetic."

"Useless."

'SHUT UP!'

"Nothing."

"Worthless."

"Alone."

"A freak."

"I SAID! SHUT! UP!" I hit my window, breaking it. I grabbed one of the broken shards and began to cut myself. I made my cuts so deep that they were bleeding very heavily, but the voices weren't going away. Instead they were getting louder and louder and it hurt so much. Their words. Their laugher. How every single word they said was true.

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" Both of my arms were covered with deep cuts and tears were falling. I could still hear them screaming, making more tears fall. I want them to stop.

"HE'LL BE BETTER OFF WITH YOU DEAD!" My grip tighten around the glass shard making a deep gash on my hand.

"JUST DIE YOU MONSTER!" And with that, I took the shard and cut my neck. I could feel the warm red liquid dripping down from my cut. I was starting to feel light headed, but I didn't I care. The voices finally started to faded away but weren't fully gone. I was about to make another cut when I heard the door open.

"Viper?"

'Huh?'

I turned towards the door and heard a loud gasp, and smelt a familar scent followed by a familar voice.

"V-Viper. . .?"

'Wait. . .. Is that. . .?'

"A-Allu. . . mos. . .?" I called out weakly. My legs then gave out, and I felt myself falling, as I slipped into unconsciousness.
-----------------------------------------------------------