Controlled Love (Ritchie x Devin)

Part 1. Suggested by  Brakeyandbrypu4ever and they had so many amazing that I had to do it now.
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

'He's so perfect.' A red eyed man with black hair thought as he watched a certain creation mage taking care of his garden. 'His smile. His laugh. I want him in my arms.'

"Brother." The red eye man turned around a man with white hair and red eye. "I see you're still watching that boy."

"Got a problem with that?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. If you keep coming here, someone is gonna see you and know that we're alive!" He looked at the creation mage and asked, "What do you even see in him?"

"That is none of your business." The black haired man walked away leaving the white haired there. The white haired man kept looking at the red mage when an idea came to him. A twisted grin appeared on his face.

"This will be fun."

Devin finished with his garden and cleaned up a bit. He then made his way over to David's garden. Ritchie wanted to talk to him about something so he agreed to meet up with him. He suddenly felt like he was being followed and started to walk even faster, hoping to get rid of this feeling. However, before he could get far, something hit him on the back of the the head, hard, knocking him out. The white haired man smiled while holding. . ..

Wait, is this correct? It's so stupid! Ugh! Fine!

The white haired man smiled while holding. . . a frying pan. "Don't worry little mage. I have plans for you."

E. Ritchie's POV

I sat in my room, in my house, thinking about Devin when my brother came in. "Need something?"

"I actually have a surprise for you."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Really?"

"Yes now come on." He walked out so I followed him all the way down to my living room. When I got there, I froze when I saw who was laying on my couch, asleep.

"You. . . got him?"

"Yes. Don't say I never did anything for you. Bye." He then left leaving me there. I walked up to Devin and gently brushed his hair behind his ear. He groan a bit and his eyes fluttered opened. He looked at me and he smiled at me, seeing that his eyes were a dull purple. I realised that Brandon must have but some kind of mind spell on him.

I smiled and said, "Do you know who I am?"

"You're Ritchie. The one I love." He hugged me making us fall to the ground. He giggled a bit, smiling even more. I smiled brightly and hugged him back. I sat up, placing him on my lap. I kissed his forehead making him giggle again. I then kissed his cheek and then his chin. "Ritchie~." He whined. I chuckled a bit and kissed him on his lips. He instantly kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss, and me wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. We pulled away with him panting. We rested our foreheads against each other.

"Devin, how do you feel about being with me forever?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course. You're the only one I love and want to be with."

"Then do you want to get married?"

His eyes lit up as he yelled, "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" I kissed him again, happily, catching him off guard. I pulled away laughing at his cute expression. "When should we have the wedding?"