Nightly Cuddles (Shinzu x Davis)

My very first My Hero Origins Oneshot! This was actually requested by a friend of mine and I thought "Why not" so here it is! You can take it as platonic or romantic, I don't care.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shizu's POV

It was late at night and I was in my room thinking. So much was going through my mind and I couldn't figure out any of it. 'I shouldn't have asked to see his quirk! If I hadn't then he would be fine but no! Instead I had to be an annoying brat and had him show me!' My phone suddenly rang and I saw that it was my mom. 'Oh no. . ..' I answered it and said, "Hi mom. . .."

"Don't you "hi mom me" little lady! I heard what happened at school today!"

"Mom please, just let me explain what happen--."

"Oh I know what happened. You were bothering the boy and forced him to use his quirk. Now because of you he's hurt."

"I didn't mean to get him hurt, I swear!" I yelled, feeling tears in my eyes.

"This is the kind of behavior I wanted fixed! I thought that sending you to Monarch Academy would change you but aperantly I was wrong!"

"I'm sorry. . .."

"You're a disgrace to the Miryoku family! Why do you always have to be so much?! I have half the mind to pull you out of the school right now!"

"N-No! I'll try harder! I'll change! Just please don't pull me out!"

I heard her sigh and say, "Fine, but if something else like this happens again, I won't be as forgiving. Got it?"

"Y-Yes. . . mother. . .."

"Good."

"I love yo--." She cut me off as she hung up. I sighed as I laid on my bed. 'Why did this have to happen? Why can't I just have a normal family? . . . I miss dad. . ..' I slowly closed my eyes falling asleep.

"Rikku! Yuki!" Shizu yelled running up their two friends. "What are you guys doing?"

"Umm. . . going to the mall?" Y uki answered.

"Cool! Can I come?!"

"No." They both answered.

"Huh?" Shizu looked at them confused and asked, Why?"

"You're too much Shizu."

"And annoying."

"It's no wonder your mother hates you."

"What's gotten into you guys?"

"I got hurt because of you! I never should've been your friend!"

"Get with the program Shizu. No one likes you." Shizu froze when they heard that and looked at them with tears in their eyes. Rikku and Yuki then left leaving Shizu alone.

'I can change. . ..'

I woke up and felt tears going down my face. I quickly wiped them away and looked outside seeing that it was still night. 'Huh? What time is it?' I looked at the clock and saw that it was around one a.m.. I sighed and laid down, looking up at the ceiling. 'It was just a dream Shizu. It wasn't real, your friends wouldn't do that. Would they?' I groaned and got up. I can't sleep. I wonder if Davis is up. I went downstairs, seeing if Davis was up but he wasn't down there. Guess not. Guess I can take a walk. I went up to my room changing into my regular clothes and went back downstairs. I wrote a quick note saying where I was some in case the others woke up and I wasn't back yet. I then left heading towards the city.