Where I've Been

Heeeeey. So it's been a while. I just now realized its been months since I posted anything and a lot of you guys have been commenting on where I've been and stuff.

Well first off, I do have my own life outside of Wattpad. I have other things going on in this my life.

Second, I'm nearing the end of high school and I've been putting all my energy and focus into that.

Third, I work as well so I don't have much free time as I use to to write

Fourth, I was trying to unplug. Not be on my phone as much and just relax a bit since things are pretty hectic in my life right now.

I didn't mean to disappear for so long but I'm not really sorry for it happening. I needed time to get everything ready for my next step in life. I'm a lot more relaxed and stressed free now which I'm happy about.

Now, about what's going to happen with my stories. Well for one, I ain't quiting anytime soon. I'll still post but there won't be a schedule. But I do have some plans

First, I'm rewriting some of my books. I've improved with writing a bit and I don't like how some of the plots are for a few of them.

These will be the books that I'm planning to have rewritten:

Heroes in the Dark
A Fairytale Romance
Hunted
My Hero
Mermaid Origins
An Adorable Couple
and the Glenwood Prep ones.

So expect new versions of them in the future.

Next, I will be posting chapters for the ones I won't be rewriting. Such as:

Full Moon Romance
The Walls Around Me
A World of Secrets & Wonders
Fairytale Story
Cross Between Worlds
and of course my ask or dare books

Third, as much as I love origins, I will be exploring other things to write about. I love the origins and it's what made me get into wattpad and made me come up with all these stories, but with them disbanding half a year ago, I want to write new things. Something that I've been getting into lately was Twisted Wonderland and Obey Me. I love these games and want to write stories with the characters and the worlds. There's also Aphmau's Mystreet and Minecraft Diaries that I want to get into, Favermysabre with his Rainbow and Steve Saga series, and Jakey with his Starlighter and Heartbreaker. There's so much I want to write and this long break I took helped me see that. So I'm excite to get started on those.

Now this does not mean I'm done with origins. I still have different story ideas and such for them, but I do want to expand my stories such as I'm doing with the Hazbin Hotel and the Glenwood Prep ones.

I'm very excited for the changes I'll be doing and happy to be getting back to writing again. I look forward to seeing y'alls reactions to new chapters, rewritten ones, and brand new stories. Just know that I missed you all and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Have a good day/night and I'll see you next time my little hatchlings!

Roar!!!!