Loving You Part 3: Help Me

Part 3 everyone!!! This is where things get very emotional and kinda bad. But let's do this anyway!!!

Warning: rape and depressed bean in this chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

Devin's POV

I coughed badly, feeling blood dripping out. My entire body hurt like hell and my vision was blurry. "I believe that's enough for today. I'll see if you change your mind tomorrow. I'll see you later my queen." He forced another kiss on me before he left. I started crying when I knew he was gone. He's been doing this for days. Torturing me and forcing himself onto me. I felt disgusting and wanted all this to end.

'Maybe if I'm lucky enough, he'll ends up killing me and I can see Ritchie again.' I quickly shook my head. 'No, don't think that. I need to get back to the others.' I looked at my chains, seeing my wrist covered in blood. 'I just need to get at least one hand free. I hope the others me soon. I don't know how much longer I can take.'

Ritchie's POV

It's been a few days since I came back but also since Devin went missing. I could sense that he was scared and in pain and it killed me knowing that I couldn't do anything. I was in the city looking around our old favorte places, trying to find some kind of clue on where he could be. 'I thought that when I came back, I would be able to see him again but now he's missing. I just hope he's okay.'

"He won't be for much longer." I quickly turned around and saw Irene.

"Irene? What're you doing here? I thought you said you couldn't come to the world of the loving."

"I'm not actually here but I don't have long. I need to tell you something. Something about Devin."

"Devin?! Is he okay?! Where is he?!"

"I'm afraid I can't answer the second one but I can tell you that he's holding on."

"What's happening to him?"

"I. . .." She looked around. "I am not supposed to tell you anything but since I'm already breaking any rules already I might as well tell you. Devin was taken."

"By who?!"

"That I don't know but it is someone that intends to do him harm. He's currently holding on but I fear something will happen that will send him over the edge."

"Do you have an idea where he could be?!" I asked, worriedly. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I do not."

"Then how the hell am I supposed to find him?!"

"Your bond." She responded, pointing at the mark on my neck.

"It's not working through. I can sense what he's feeling but whenever I try to use it to find him, it feels like it's being blocked."

"Because one is struggling. Do not underestimate the strength between a demon slayer and their mate's bond. What you and Devin had was strong and knowing him, he's still holding onto that. He just needs a push to help."

"And how is he supposed to get that pushed?"

"Leave that to me." She answered.

"I still don't understand why you're helping me."

She smiled softly and said, "Because I see the love between the two of you. Love is what is important to humans and without it we are nothing. I'm just saving the love between you two."