part 33

~*#punch*~

"Hyung stop it!!!" Woozi said.

~*#punch*#

"Yah! Stop it, hyung!!!" Tae yelled.

"STOP IT!!!!! you'll hurt each other." Jimin screamed.

Yoongi and Kai were punching eachother while Tae and Woozi tried to pull them apart from either sides.

"Do you think he deserves to be alive after what he have done?" Yoongi said.

"Who are you to ask??? I'll do whatever I want." Kai said to receive another punch from Yoongi.

"Yah! Yoongi stop beating him." Jimin said.

Yoongi stopped at once and walked towards Jimin. He grabbed Jimin wrists and pinned him on the wall. "Why??? Do you enjoy him kissing you without your permission??"

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on the couch when Kai was back home. He was surprised to see Jimin in his house and he leaned close to him. He was happy to see Jimin so close to him after a long time he leaned in to kiss Jimin on his lips. When he did so Yoongi walked in grabbed him by his collar and started to beat him. The other boys came in and....

"You...you are hurting me." Jimin's eyes filled with tears as Yoongi tight his grip on his wrists.

"Yoongi stop it you are hurting him." Tae pulled Yoongi apart from Jimin.

Jimin looked at his hand that were shaky. He could feel his heartbeat going wild.

"Chim are you okay?" Tae asked.

Jimin nodded and wiped a tear that rolled down his cheek.

"How dare you hurt my Jiminie?" Kai pushed Yoongi and walked towards Jimin but was pulled back my Yoongi.

"He is not yours!!" Yoongi growled.

"STOP IT YOU GUYS!" Namjoon came running to them and pushed them apart.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. But staying here was a bad idea. We are leaving." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him out of the house.

"I'm sorry for him Namjoonie- hyung." Woozi bowed to him and walked out of the house.

Tae was angry at Yoongi for hurting Jimin but he was more angry at Kai because even after knowing about Yoongi he tried to kiss Jimin again.

"Tae-" Kai started but was cut off by Taehyung.

"Don't hyung. Just don't. You knew everything then why do you need to do that. It's not like you love him. Do you?"

"No I don't love him." Kai looked at the ground.

"Then why???"

"I just can't see him happy with someone else." He then ran into his room.

"Tae, you should not be so rough on him." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry dad..... I don't want to hurt him but what if hurt my friends....i can't hurt them too."

"It's okay Tae...now go and sleep. And don't tell anything about this to Jin."

"I won't. Good night!"

They both went into their rooms.

The next morning

"Yooongi.... I'm sorry.." Jimin continued repeating the same words.

Yoongi didn't even looked at him. He pissed that Jimin didn't even say a word to Kai after kissing him. He was pissed that Jimin stopped him from beating Kai.

"Yoongi please......Please yell at me, punish me , do whatever you want but please don't ignore me like this."  He looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes. He was hardly holding his tears.

"Why do you need to talk to me, uh? Go to your high school crush and kiss him" Yoongi said emotionless.

Jimin felt a knife in his heart. He felt impure all of a sudden when Yoongi said those words. The tears his was holding since last night started to roll down.

"I'm sorry......" He whispered and ran into the washroom looking him from inside.

"Jimin wait! No!" Yoongi banged on the door. "Jimin.... we'll talk if you want.  Please come out."

"No!! Go away. You don't deserve me!"

"Jimin stop it. Come out or I'll break up with you."

Jimin came out at once and Yoongi pulled him into a hug. "Don't do this again, idiot" yoongi whispered.

"You....you are....gonna b...break up with me...." Jimin sobbed.

"Nooo, idiot. I can't live without you."

"Stop c...calling me idiot" he sniffed.

"Ok Jimin. I'm not calling you idiot again. Stop crying now."

"It's 'baby'  for you"

"Okay my baby chick. I love you" Yoongi cupped his face with his hands, "you have got dark circles let's go sleep." He pushed him on the bed and laid near him."come here"

Jimin hugged him tightly and placed his head on the other's chest. "You'll forgive me?"

"I already did..." Yoongi mumbled.

"I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too baby!"

_______________________

In this edit, Yoonmin ne mera dil luteya !(Yoonmin stole my heart)