chapter 60

this is unedited but i really wanted to post!!

-zee 🤍

ps- thank u for finishing the final 10 chapters w/ me(:
here's your prize:🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

..........

-Draco-

That evening we camped under Granger's tent, hidden near the waters under enchantments. Granger and Weasley had fallen asleep after struggling to figure out how to destroy the Horcrux without the mighty sword of Gryffindor.

I kept to myself on the far opposite end of the tent with only Grindelwald's wand and my ring to keep me company. It had stopped glowing green hours ago. I guess I never really thought it through what would happen now that the Unbreakable Vow was broken and I didn't have to sleep with a psychotic witch.

I wanted to go home, immediately. They had their Horcrux, I did my job, I even let Potter have my bloody wand. He was right, it did answer to him. And it was starting to grow extremely awkward with Weasley breathing down my neck as if I was going to summon the Dark Lord with my Dark Mark at any moment.

I curiously lifted my sleeve to glance at my scars. The scars from Grindelwald's spells had disappeared completely. Simply vanished. I stared with astonishment. There wasn't a trace of a letter. The only visible thing on my arm was that damn skull and snake, staring back at me menacingly. I shoved my sleeve back down then jumped to find Potter hovering over me, staring at my arm in the dim lighting.

"What?" I snapped emotionlessly while turning away. The last thing I needed right now was a deep and hearty conversation with my old Hogwarts nemesis. He shrugged and sat down on the ground in front of me cross-legged. I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything else.

"When you made the Unbreakable Vow with Storm Grindelwald, she must have asked you something in return." Potter began. I shifted my body uneasily, listening to Grindelwald's words echoing in the back of my mind.

"One more night with Malfoy."

"What makes you say that?"

"I know for a fact she didn't willingly turn herself over to us just to bring revenge on Tom. What did she ask you for?"

"Why does it fucking matter, Potter? She's dead anyway. And you got your Horcrux. You're fucking welcome."

"Listen, I know you're defected—"

"And that's as far as you'll know. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some rest so that I am well enough to apparate back home to my girlfriend tomorrow." I pushed myself up and positioned myself on the floor in the makeshift bed Granger had oh so kindly put out for me. I wondered why she even bothered, especially knowing the fact that I taunted her with the whole 'Mudblood' thing our entire childhood. Weasley on the other hand was much more tolerable, knowing that it appeared he still despised me. It honestly made me more comfortable.

"Malfoy." Potter murmured from across the room. I barely moved an inch but listened. "Why didn't you tell her that night? Bellatrix?"

I lay stiffly on my pillow. Potter annoyingly shuffled over.

"You knew it was me. Yet you didn't you say anything."

I turned around to lay on my back and stare at the ceiling of the tent.

"I never said I wanted to kill you, Potter." With that, I turned away and shut my eyes, drowning out the sounds of Weasley's annoying snores.