chapter 59

"Ah, so this is where Potter and the gang came to hide after their escape from the manor. Shame I wasn't present for that havoc. The Dark Lord kept me busy with some work abroad. I would've quite enjoyed seeing that Mudblood Granger have a nice talk with Bellatrix." Storm chuckled to herself as her Draco, Lupin and I stood outside the Bill and Fleur Weasley's residence.

"Mind your tongue." I muttered in a low venomous voice.

"What are you going to do, Riddle? Kill me? I didn't think you had it in you for a Slytherin. Just like your dear boyfriend." she chuckled. "Who's going to be fucking me later." she winked once more at Draco who continued to ignore her presence. I shot forward with rage but Lupin had already grasped my arm.

"Just ignore her." Lupin whispered then proceeded forward toward the cottage which seemed quite empty from afar. As we walked closer down the hill I noticed a small little tombstone come into my line of sight. Jogging forward a little, I felt my heart sink at the words written across it.

Here lies Dobby the free elf

"Absolutely pathetic." Storm snorted. She crossed her arms while standing over the grave. "Elves aren't meant to be freed."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tuned out her voice, then marched forward as fast as possible towards the cottage. We were several meters away before I spotted Ron Weasley and Harry Potter walk outside with confused expressions. Moments later, Harry was jogging into Lupin's arms and Hermione Granger was crushing me in a sad but grateful embrace.

"How did you find us?" Ron breathed with surprise.

"Your brother is quite useful for the Order. Don't worry, your father still has no clue of your whereabouts. And I suggest we keep it that way for now." said Lupin. Harry and Ron nodded before their eyes flickered to Storm Grindelwald with horror.

"What the hell is she—"

"We have a lot to talk about." Lupin sighed to himself. "And I mean a lot."

.........

I glanced over at Draco to see him silently twirling Storm's wand in his hand. We had stripped her of all weapons, therefore she could in no way attack us from behind. Though, something told me she had no intention to in the first place which was why she didn't exactly hesitate to hand it over for the time being. I noticed Harry eye Draco curiously but neither of the two had exchanged words.

"So you know where the Horcrux is." said Harry as he faced Storm. "How do we know she is not lying?" he asked Lupin. I studied his expression. His hair had grown longer, past his ears. His lips were chapped and he looked stressed, way more stressed than I had seen him.

Fleur had provided us all with some warm tea inside the cottage. She sat perched on the arm of the small loveseat that Bill Weasley occupied. I noticed a large scar that dragged across the side of his face. It fascinated me. I had never met Bill Weasley. He was hesitant about letting a few Slytherins inside, but he did nonetheless.

"I made the Unbreakable Vow with her." Draco muttered dryly. Harry shot Draco a look of pure surprise. "She's to show us where it is."

"If not?" Ron muttered with a suspicious but raised eyebrow. Draco scowled at Ron. He pressed his lips together with fury. I swallowed.

"She dies." he replied blandly. Lupin and I exchanged an expression. He didn't want to reveal the truth. I could understand why, but I felt this answer that Draco had created would not sit right with the trio.

"She dies?" Hermione choked. "So she came here, gave herself up because You-Know-Who killed her father, and then made the Unbreakable Vow...with Malfoy?"