038; on a date

Começar do início

"OH SHIT WAIT-" maddy and daniel scrambled to get up, suddenly wanting every detail pulled out of aniela. it wasn't their fault she had just dropped a bomb and retreated, she had to be expecting questions. 

the two of them walked into aniela's room, finding her simply sat on her bed, still snacking on the animal crackers. it just so happened to be the bag that zach had bought her the week before, and suddenly she felt the need to eat that one specifically, ignoring the already opened one. it was fine that bag was practically finished anyways. 

"he asked you out?!" both daniel and maddy exclaimed at the same time, looking at each other with weird stares before turning back to aniela and sending her the same questioning gaze. 

"woah cool you guys are like telepathetic- wait no telepathic yeah that's the word." aniela corrected herself, guiding them off topic without meaning too. 

"no we're not we just said it at the same time." daniel furrowed his eyebrows, which caused maddy to hit his chest so that he could go back on topic. "right sorry." he shook his head before looking back at aniela. 

"he asked you out?!" daniel repeated, as if he was picking back up where he left off. aniela's smile grew right back on her face, everything flashing through her mind because of it being a fresh new memory. 

"mhm." she simply hummed and daniel and maddy just blinked before they started talking over each other. aniela's eyes started darting between the two of them, not understanding what they were saying because of them speaking so quickly and saying different things at the same time. 

"wait wait i can't hear you guys." she waved her hand, causing the two of them to stop speaking momentarily. "please one at a time." she frowned trying to figure out what they were saying. 

"well what happened?! you can't just say that and not explain!" maddy moved over to sit next to aniela, waiting for the explanation to come. 

aniela told them every single detail, freaking out herself just as they did. daniel felt out of place being as they were acting so much like girls that he didn't like it, but then again he also was happy for his two best friends. he didn't want to ruin anything so he just let aniela practically screech, though he did wonder how maddy understood her with how she spoke.