It's that kind of night

Thoughts and feelings just keep coming

In this city of dusk" Namjoon joined in at last rapping.

"I want to be loved

And so you can love

I'll become your eyes

On this journey ahead"  Tae, Kook, Jin, Jimin sang.

"Even the darkness

You're gazing into is so beautiful

I want you to put your faith in me"  Jungkook.

"I'm looking straight ahead only at you

So you don't go anywhere" Taehyung.

"This look in your eyes

Watching over me is so colorful

You told me" Jimin.

"Someday, this sadness will

Keep on spinning our threads together" Jin. 

As of all of them sang they never lost eye contact with me.

"Ah-ah-ah

Your eyes tell

Ah-ah-ah-ah" Jungkook ended.

-

I fell on my knees crying. 

Each and every word of those lyrics meant a lot. 

A fucking lot. 

"It is nothing Hyejin more than a song written by Jungkook" Jin held my hands kneeling down. 

"He wrote this song for you before we all died" Yoongi said. 

"You probably are thinking why you never knew about this?" Taehyung said. 

"Because we planned to make you hear it on our wedding day" Jungkook said. 

"Your parents also knew about it" Jimin squatted cupping my face. 

"But before that we died" Hoseok let out a big sigh. 

"Yeah but they made it a special phrase also" Namjoon said. 

"That's how I got summoned there. But those lyrics meant a lot to me. I- fucking love you all a lot" I said hugging them.

"Hyejin I think you copied the powers of Jungkook. You are crushing us" Hoseok yelped. 

"Ah- Sorry" I said and they all let many giggles out. 

"But where did you guys find these mics??"

"How about we all got for shopping??" Taehyung clapped his hands changing the subject.

"I don't have any dress of mine here" he said. "You guys go I will stay at home. I am very tired" I yawned. 

"Hah, you aren't staying alone" Jimin said. "You are going with us" Namjoon said scooping me from the cold floor. 

"Aish.....didn't that gem say I am more stronger than all this boys" I muttered.

"Hey Taehyung has you gem returned? Mine is missing since yesterday" I said sadly.

"They both actually returned today morning but seeing our condition they kind off got horny? Yeah horny and went to calm themselves. They will be coming soon" he said reassuring. 

The whole evening went me in arms of one of the seven boys and saying yes and no to their choices. 

I made all of them wear masks too to keep their beautiful faces from girls and even some boys. 

I know I am selfish. "Yes we know" 

"Finally your horny ass remembered me" 

"What would I do though hearing your moans and when I saw a little unholy stuff me and my gf went back" 

"Hahaha.....wait what your gf??" 

"Nevermind" gem replied staying silent.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆